New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why not the gay lifestyle?

I wanted to go into bars like this ladyboy,
 but was not welcome.
If you have been following along so far you have read about my exploits as a sissy with guys during my teen years. That continued during college and I also orally pleasured girls during those years, as you might have also read.

But things sort of changed after college. I took a job in small town and really nothing went on there. It was a conservative setting, as opposed to the liberal setting of a campus at a major university.

I did have some relations with a guy who lived in the same apartment house -- that's a story for another day -- but not much went on with me sexually unless it was on a visit back home.

There was a mid-sized city not far away and there were bars and clubs there but nothing as far as LGBT as far as I could see. This went on for a year and a half until I got an offer for a better job in the big city and I had to take it. It was actually in the same city as my university.

The gay scene there flourished. But the tranny scene really did not. So I would wear a pair of shorts and a tank top and sandals -- and smell really nice and feminine -- and go into a couple of these gay bars.

I just felt really unwelcome in those places. I felt pretty much ignored. Those guys in there were not looking for someone like me. They were looking for the same thing I was -- a hunky guy! Only the old guys would talk to me. But I was not that desperate yet!

I kept going though, but the last straw was when some men in there would say things like "what the fuck are you doing in here" or "get you pretty little ass out of here before we take turns filling it." Sometimes I would leave after not finishing my first drink.

So I did not find myself fitting into the ordinary gay lifestyle. I guess finding a man who wants someone who is a sissy or is transgendered is hard to do, not matter what you see on the Internet.

But since this is getting long, I'll continue in another post!

5 comments:

Anne Oni Mouse said...

Guess, if you think about it, you were wanting be as much of a girl as you could, and they were looking for a man. It is a compliment really.

Sissy Sidney said...

In my personal experience it all depends on what type of gay bar you are at as to whether or not you will be accepted as a man dressed in woman's clothing.

If the bar has drag shows or transvestites hosting certain nights such as karaoke or bingo nights it is generally a safe place to go dressed as a woman. Certain dance clubs are also welcoming especially if it draws a mixed crowd i.e. straight and gays.

Gay Leather bars are strictly off limits for going in dressed as a woman. Most places will not even let you in the door. In fact the main leather bar in the city where I live frowns upon women even entering the premises. It is strictly gay men only and quite often they enforce a strict dress code i.e. leather, or whatever fetish they are featuring that night. So if you do not meet the dress code you can not get in even as a gay male.

Also, most gay pick up bars (some people refer to them as cruising bars in that there is usually a dark place somewhere in the bar where people have sex) transvestites are usually not welcome.

Same goes for strictly gay male dance clubs. If there are not some straight women or lesbians in the crowd and it is all men, generally transvestites are not welcome. The staff will not kick you out, but as you stated the other patrons will make it known that you are not welcome.

Of course if you are at a tranny bar it is more than OK to wear your finest dress and have the time of your life.

I am not saying that those are hard and fast rules. Just what I have learned from going to a few, gay bars in my life time. I know very different from what you read on the internet. LOL

Stevie Stevens said...

Sidney, that is great advice. Wish I had known that, but I was between 22 and 24 when that stuff happened and I guess I was very naive!

Billie said...

I agree with Sissy Sidney, most places that have trannies already there are your best bests. And yes, there is usually a dark spot there as well to give up the quickie oral!

harri said...

My experience is that gay men want REAL men. They don't want sissies. Isn't it standard to include in a gay personal ad: "no fats/no femmes"?

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?