New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

"You smell really good, honey!"


That's what they lady at the convenience store said to me today!


I had just taken a shower and shaved all over and sprayed on a nice scent! I like perfumes, but I like those body sprays like in the photo on the left that you spray all over your smooth body even more!

I was going to just put on a short silky robe and do some housework, when I realized I needed bread and milk. I thought should I go now or later? Well, threw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and drove on over to the store. 

I paid and when the lady was handing me my change she says, " Mmmm. You smell really good, honey." And she gave me a nice smile as she pressed the change into my hand.

Now, I go into this store a couple of times a week, so this lady recognizes me. And she has seen my smooth legs in short shorts. So I'm sure she knows what I am about. 

You would not make a comment to a real man if he was wearing a sweet women's scent, now would you. Maybe if he was wearing a really manly aftershave, but even then a store clerk is not going to comment on it.

This woman felt comfortable enough to comment on a sissy wearing a women's scent. But I loved the gesture! I smiled at her and said thanks!

6 comments:

Selena Steele said...

It's always the little things in life that make us feel so good! :)

Billie said...

This same thing has happened to me a few times. I usually don't even think about it until someone says something to me while I'm in the checkout lane.

One time all I asked for was a beer, the obviously gay man in a Pizza Hut actually told me I could have anything I wanted for as long as I wanted it. I wished I had a phone!

sbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sabrina Sissy said...

i love wearing sweet perfume, body lotion is great also, and going into places like walmart or even Home Depot and let the air gently breeze over to men standing in the aisles. it's also exciting to do the same with women and notice their responses.

Stevie Stevens said...

Sabrina, I have noticed that too. I certainly do not smell like a man! Men notice when you are wearing perfume or body spray, definitely.

Sabrina Sissy said...

what i also love is when women smell the sexy sweet perfume on me as i pass by them in stores. it does cause looks and i found that most women actually like it. younger women, or girl like late teens or early 20's usually giggle and stare which i also love.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?