New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Are you a depressed T-girl!

Are you depressed that this was not
the hand you were dealt?
I was just wondering that if you are a T-girl reading this: Are you depressed?

You know, sometimes I get really down because it has been such a disappointment to have not grown up and lived as a girl and a woman. I have been really envious of girls and women I have come across through the years. Their bodies, most of all of course, but also the clothes they get to wear and the so many great things they get to do such as have babies and nurse them as a mother. And to be a wife and give yourself sexually to your partner, whether it is a man or another woman.

I wish I could have been a cheerleader, maybe a dancer. Can you imagine being a teen girl giving up her virginity! I envy those girls so much!  I wish I could have been a college co-ed! Can you imagine being a bride and then you're on your wedding night and honeymoon! I don't know if I would have ended up married to a man or a woman because both appeal to me, just like it is with me as a T-girl.

Thinking about these things through the years has made me sad, of course, but I would not say it has left me in a state of depression. There have been many great things in my life that have carried me through.

No, I have not been fortunate enough or even courageous enough to correct my sex and I admire those girls who have done it so much! But I have tried to live like the way I feel inside. I dress girlie, except when work or other rules of society get in the way. I let my feminine emotions show, especially in caring and nurturing like a woman would.

I have kept my body smooth like a girl every since I was a teen. I do have hormone-induced breasts. The main thing that makes me sad, of course, is that I do not have a pussy. You know this as well: Most of us have had to look down at something that we do not want to be there for our entire lives. I find that depressing, but since I haven't been able to do anything about it, well you have to live with it and try not to be depressed ALL the time.

What about you? Do you find being a T-girl leaves you either just somewhat sad and envious or totally depressed?

5 comments:

Rita Mondray said...

I find that being a T-Girl leaves me very happy. I have a great job, the most loving man and great friends. I guess I'm lucky in a way but everyone's life is different. I didn't seek the path of "vagina" but that was my choice. I totally identify with those that do. You are very brave. Just not my choice. In the end..life is short and should not be lived with regrets. Be brave!
Kisses, Rita
ritamondray.blogspot.com

Stevie Stevens said...

Great attitude Rita! Although I am sometimes sad and envious, there are certain pleasures that come from being a T-girl (and I have written about them in the past).

sissydoll said...

OMG! How I wish I had her body, including her lovely pussy. But...Like Rita says, I never had the courage and at 50 plus, I´ll just have to settle with fantasizing about that and please my man with the body I´ve got. Which I can do very well BTW. Love your blog!
Kisses

black sissy said...

Although i have depression i'm not depressed about my life. I like my life. I have fulfilling work and meaningful relationship with a great guy. I like where i live and i'm in good health. I have a loving supportive community of friends around me. Life is good for me.

Of course there are times when i wish i could started transition early. I do sometime envy the girls who are starting transition in puberty. Still i can't get those years back so i don't let my pine away.

There are hard things about being a t-girl. I have sacrificed somethings in order to be the real me. Sometimes it hurts to think about that.

Still, i wouldn't trade my life for anything right now. I made the right move...GIRLHOOD FOREVER!

Stevie Stevens said...

I was especially sad when I graduated from college because all of a sudden my support system was not there and I was lost out there in the real world.

I joined the LGBT group at my college, so there were people like me that I knew and could talk to. We were all confused but at least we had something in common that brought us together.

Then it was all gone, so I know that at that point in my life I actually was really really really depressed.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?