New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, March 1, 2012

How I wish this were in my panties!

Wish I had this in my panties!
I wish every single day and I have for a long time that if I pulled my panties to the side like the girl in the picture that I would find what she has found!

Instead of that overgrown clitty that I have found throughout my life and  have had to live with.

But on the brighter side, I have tried to live as feminine a life as possible, given the hand I was dealt. Just like all of us T-girls, I suppose. It has hurt at times, but I have not lived in a state of depression over it.

Actually, I appreciate femininity more than some real girls. I appreciate those times when you can express it -- a nice smooth shaved body, smelling sweet, painted toenails, lip gloss, short shorts, short dresses and skirts, high heels. Cool air against your shaved legs! You know what I mean! Oh, and I am especially happy to have my boobies!

But would I want to have what the girl pictured has in her panties? In a second! I am so envious of those T-girls who have had the courage to undergo all that you have to do to acquire a pussy! I understand that it is such an ordeal. But it does not work out that way for a lot of us. But what are you going to do?

Anyway, don't you just love that girl's panties though! Adorable polka dots!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stevie

Lovely little pussy. I envy her too.

What do you lie best about having boobs?? I like to call mine tits. The men I am with here prefer a sissy with "tits". They seem to like rubbing it in a bit. But I don't mind. I am a sissy who likes to be fucked hard, so I call mine tits to keep my men happy.

OzSissySheila

Lynne said...

mmmmmmm a dream come true.

Love + Hugzz

Lynne xxx

Anonymous said...

Lynne

Is that you in the photo? You look nice.

You look the ladylike type. I am more the tarty, whorish kind of sissy.

Whatever the Real Men want, I give.

A pussy would be nice but my lovers like fucking a sissy who was once a man, now with a sissy clit to tease and laugh at.


OzSissySheila

Lynne said...

Hi Sheila,
Thank you for the nice "Comments" and
it is a picture of ME !

Love + Hugzz

Lynne xxxxxxxxx

Karna O'Dea said...

You are most welcome, Lynne

Sheila

jenny clayton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
deltadagger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?