New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, March 26, 2012

What a waste of a good pussy!

I would trade a woman for her pussy! Wouldn't you?
I wrote in another post about how I thought pussies were wasted on some women! I mean there are women out there who want to be like men -- maybe want to be or become men (like Chaz Bono). Mostly, there are women who act like men and want to do everything that men do, even if they are ok with having a pussy.

Well, that is fine. The fact that there are women like that does not upset me. I definitely know what it is like to have feelings on the inside that don't match how you are on the outside! I get frustrated because I would take their pussy off their hands in a second if it were magically possible!

Where I work -- an office -- there are a number of women there who are more masculine than I am. Some of the big bosses are like that. They want to be right up there with the men. And that's fine.

But me, I want to be like the most feminine of the women. Probably the most manly thing that I do is watch a football game on TV. And being the way I am, a pussy in my panties would suit me just fine!

If I had a pussy I would be submissive and give it up to the man or the woman I had feelings for! I would definitely make good use of that pussy, I will tell you that!

I guess I just don't understand. Here I am -- and you too if you are reading this -- always wishing that I were a girl and regretting that I am not, while there are women out there who feel the need to act like men or even be men.

All I can say is what a waste of a good pussy!

4 comments:

cliveskink said...

Indeed, a crazy world - there are, obviously, those on the other side of the divide that I thinking 'what a waste of a good cock' !!! if only we could arrange a magical swap shop :)

marilynsturn said...

Yes,my wife is my husband and we both brought the wrong bodies to this plane.She is a grand lover and makes me feel as near to womanhood as possible.We talk about this subject quite often.So, we just accept what we have and make the most of it. Well in my case it has been shrunk and she has no interest in it at all. Never has and ok with me. I have nice girly breasts and she adores and loves em
Marilyn

Stevie Stevens said...

I know that my wife does not wish she had the body of a man like I wish to have the body of a woman. She loves being dominant, but she also loves being female. Unlike some women who act like they regret they are not men.

Anonymous said...

You are so right; I so wish I could...

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?