New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I had very pretty legs ... at one time!

I wish I were still this leggy!
This is a true story! When I was in college, twice I was recognized with having great legs. And this was in competition with girls!

The first time was when I was in a group of college students who met at a swimming pool after we worked our summer jobs. There were guys and girls and sissies. Guess which I was! Anyway, it was decided that we would have a best legs contest and the guys decided that I should be in the girls contest and not the boys contest!

I was judged to be second! They gave the top spot to a girl, because as a tiebreaker we were judged on smoothness and she won that! I remember that girl and yes, she was incredibly smooth because we all felt up her legs that day!

The second time was at college. Only this time we had to stand behind a sheet with only our legs showing. Again I was put in with the girls because of my shaved status! The winner was chosen based on the applause of the gathering of judges. And guess who won! I think it was because I was tall and my legs were, well, just more leggy! When the sheet was taken down, we all had a good laugh. It was for a fraternity's charitable cause. I got a cheap plastic trophy!

I guess my legs aren't too bad nowadays. I put on weight since college, but haven't we all. Those are my legs attached to my profile photo!

1 comment:

subsookie said...

I would say you still have an amazing set of legs.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?