New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What do you do if you have a tiny clitty?

Well of course you know that answer! You do what the girl at right is doing! Look at her limp little pathetic thing! Sort of like what you have, isn't it?  Pretty much like what I have, I know that for sure!

If you are that small, shouldn't it just be automatic that you are resigned to taking hormones and growing titties and growing your hair out and having smooth silky skin and being girlie in all ways for real men!

This girl is in the place she was meant to be in! I envy her! Most of us are not so fortunate, are we?

But even if you are partnered with a woman, don't kid yourself. Your useless clitty should just be ignored and your tongue should be used to pleasure your woman! Also remember that you are even less than a woman because she has that power of her pussy over you. She has that wonderful gift of a pussy and a real clitty that actually works compared to your limp useless ladyboy clitty!

14 comments:

Luanasissy said...

plain truth, I have a small penis is my place is exactly what this girl

courtney coxx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
courtney coxx said...

Your statements are so true. I understand how you feel. I have a small penis as well. My mistress is happy it has been denied the pleasure of a woman for a long time, helping to reinforce I am not a real man.

Sharon said...

I also have a small penis and this sissy is still in the closet. I keep telling myself that I am going to go out and find someone to please them as only a sissy can. I often fantasize about pleasing a man and having him take my virgin hole missionary style.

Billie said...

You're sooo right, Stevie! I am small but I do not take hormones. Doing exactly as this TG/TS is doing with that man is what I live to do!

black sissy said...

My penis is not small but I don't have penis envy. I don't want a small penis or a big penis. I want no penis. Personally I don't care about the penises of other t-girls However I would say that it's not the size of your dick that makes you a t-girl. We can't do anything about the equipment we were born with. For me the only penises I'm interested in are the ones attached to the men I date.

bubblepopmei said...

I'm equipped equally as well as the girl in the photo. I'm thrilled and proud about it!

Most men don't pay more than lip service to her, and that's the way I like it. She can just dangle there lazily while I get pounded. Best ever.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.ca/

sissydoll said...

My penis is just about the size of hers and I´m happy about that. In fact I wouldn´t mind if it was even smaller since I don´t use it to penetrate anywhere. I rather be on the receiving end of a man´s penis.

Sissy Faggot said...

Looks like circumcision would take another half inch off that apparent small size. If that tiny cock like object is not working, why is she even bothering keeping the balls. I mean once the balls on your chest get bigger than the balls between your legs and your dick gets limp, castration should be the way to go. After all, what use would a sissy have for testicles.

Josie T-girl said...

Truthfully mine is small ... and that's exactly how I want it. I rejoice! Small ob the bottom and growing on the top. Perfect!

fungirl said...

I have a small limp penis and wish I could get castrated. I hate my male parts. I love being fem. Use a vibrator on your penis and after awhile it will be totaly useless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belinda Reed said...

You making me think today! Yes actually that girl is doing exactly what would be doing, sucking cock as my sissyclit is *that* small too and I'd rather be taking it enjoying every thrusting moment while what's 'down there' is denied or locked away even. To me that's the best available option.

Boudoir Privee said...

I actually consider myself so lucky to have a teeny cockette, it fits into my panties without any tucking and looks so cute with a neat bikini line wax. Purrfect for a sissy girlie boy.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?