New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, May 4, 2012

Remembering happy times!

This was the sort of thing
my sissy friend and I did!
This photo reminded me of a great time growing up a sissy with my sissy friend Timmy!

Starting when we were about 12 or so, we would play dress-up, using teen girl clothes that I "borrowed" from my older sister and items that she was nice enough to eventually end up giving to me.

These were dresses and skirts and tops and shoes and undies that she no longer wanted, but to me they were treasure! I bet you can understand that!

If you are looking in here, you probably had your "stash" that you collected piece by piece and I bet -- like me -- you considered your girlie items your prized possessions!

Not only did we have my sister's items to play with, we had items from Timmy's mother that included older women's lingerie! Like garter belt and stockings! Bras and slips! Talk about sissy heaven!

So at this same time we also started shaving our legs. We were as smooth as these girls in the photo! And we would dress up and sit and kiss and hold hands like they are doing. And maybe roll over onto the bed and cuddle and kiss some more and just be two sissy girls having fun.

We would talk about boys we liked and girls we wanted to be like! Soon after two boys did join us to "play house." And we really got to be girlie when that began!

But I am sharing this because that was such a happy time. Maybe the happiest. You know that being a t-girl is not always that way. I have emotional distress to this day.

But it gives me pleasure to think back about that time of being girlie and dressing up and playing house and discovering how much I loved to give pleasure to boys!

Can you relate to any of this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never had a "playmate" growing up but I can certainly relate to dressing up and pleasing a boy.

Stevie Stevens said...

I do not know what I would have done not having a sissy playmate. If you grew up a sissy or a t-girl like I did, then you know what a lonely existence it was and how sad you were at times because of the way we were.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?