New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sitting and walking like a girl!

Something that brought a bit of trouble upon me when I was in school was the fact that I sat and stood and walked like a girl.

I mean doing things like sitting with my legs crossed or knees together like a girl, or standing like a model might stand.

And walking by placing one foot in front of the other in a straight line like a girl would do. A little swing in the hips too, but not to overdo it.

When I picked something up I would bend at the knees like a girl, keeping my knees together, instead of bending at the waist like a boy would.

These pictures are examples of how a sissy would sit and that is just how I did in school, along with my sissy girlfriends.

The mean boys at school picked up on this, of course. And they would call you a sissy or faggot because of the way you stood or sat or walked.

We sissies tended to stick together in school and when we walked down a hallway together that's when the abuse was really heaped upon us.

But that was the way were. I never went out of my way to sit a certain way. Even today, I just sit like a girl because that is how I sit. And that goes for walking too.

Did you growing up or do you now ever face any problems due to the fact that you might sit or walk like a girl?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a straight sissy, and wish I was lucky enough to have been born female.
There were often remarks abut how I moved or sat like a girl, usually it was guys or gals telling me to sit, walk or more in a more manly way. I was told I throw like a girl & would often wear my good clothes so I could hang out with the girls rather than play sports with the boys, they remarked on how I crossed my legs like a girl, I had been told I have a girls ass by guys in college (I can only imagine what they were thinking), and some women who femmed me, wanted more of me walking, behaving and expressing myself as a female. Truly, I am a lot more female in my ways and brain than male, and wish, although not femme looking, could live as a woman.
sissy cindy lynn

gloria said...

yes i seem now to recall that i was laughed, not until now did i realize why . now i wish i could be dressed all of the time

Billie said...

Is there another way to grow up besides being spit on by boys and being called a girl?

Stevie Stevens said...

Oh I forgot to mention about getting nasty comments from mean people about being limp wristed as well. And I was not even as bad as some of the other sissies who also really talked like girls too.

Barbie's World said...

so is or was there any other way i just never thought about it i just sat with my legs crossed and together i was called all kinds of names from sissy,girl,fag,faggot, ladyboy,i was laugh at spit on beat up was made to do things in the bathroom and in the gym locker room as for me it was my life as it was and is as of now

Julia said...

Neither walking nor sitting like a girl come naturally to me. Fortunately, it doesn't come naturally to a lot of girls either so I don't necessarily stand out. I work on it though because I want to be more feminine than the girls who don't walk or sit like a girl.

Oh yeah, I was never picked on and I never picked on anyone else when I was growing up. I wasn't a sissy but I had friends who were.

Stevie Stevens said...

Good point Julia. I remember girls who maybe were on the basketball team and I see girls around town today that walk like boys and not girls. And I think: Wait a minute, I am more girlie and daintier than they are. Yet I get flack for being that way and they don't for being tomboys!

Jasmine said...

I just want to say thanks to Stevie who inspired me to write something similar in Swedish in my own blog. My solution in school was maybe not so good but I trained judo and boxing and I do not regret it...

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?