New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Don't you wish you were here!

I love this photo! Looks like a sissy T-girl party is going on there and how I wish I could be there with them!

Just look at all the sissyness! All the meekness! All the femininity! All the submissiveness! Look at the cute little sissy clitties!

I bet they were painting each others nails. Doing each others makeup and hair. Shaving each others pubies. Caressing each other with lotion. Making themselves all pretty and sweet smelling for when their men come over and the real fun begins!

I bet also that they serve their men drinks and dinner and more drinks, all the while nakie. Then they get to work pleasuring their men in any way that the men desire!

Wouldn't you just love to be with them! Wouldn't you just fit right in! I know I sure would!

Reminds me of playing house as a teen with my sissy friend! Ah, those were the great days!

11 comments:

sissycrissi said...

Oh my, I luv, luv, luv this pic! So cute, so pretty, so, so sissy!

marilynsturn said...

Today is my good old days LOL
At my age everyday is a great day.
Howeevr,to the point, I am so pleased with my life I would not change a thing. My sppouse is the husband and the Mistress. We do nails together,lotionaize each other,shop the Bath and Body, wear the same fragrances, All the great feeling girlie stuff. Our love life is marvelous as well. Thanks Stevie for all do for all of us

ShemaleX said...

so cute girls)

sissydoll said...

Oh! You bet I'd love to be there and be part of that sissy girl party. Kind of reminds me of my fantasy of being part of a harem. Sharing with other sissies and girls... waiting to please my master or his guests.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh I wish I was one of them this make my clitty so hard I want to be a shemale or for one to play with me!!!

Anonymous said...

The three graces in the flesh

sissyboidanni said...

I would sooo love to be part of their party. Doing makeup, serving men, caressing each other...oh my panties are getting wet thinking of it.

Anonymous said...

i would like to be with them

Anonymous said...

oh god yes I want to be there!!!

MS K said...

There clits look like nubbins giggles

Anonymous said...

I love being nude and feminine and soft and small like they are. I wish I had girlfriends like this.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?