New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, June 8, 2012

The pain of living without a pussy!

The most beautiful thing
in the world -- but a source
of both pleasure and pain!
To me, pussies like the one at right have brought me such pleasure and pain throughout my life. And yours too if you are a lifelong sissy or T-girl like I am.

Pleasure: As you know, pleasuring a woman orally -- and a guy too! -- is something we sissies and T-girls are destined to do. Because we are not real men, after all. Real men penetrate women, not sissy girlie girls. We pleasure gals and guys without reciprocation! And because we are sissies, we love it! We are so grateful to do it! It gives us our pleasure!

As I have written before, when I was in college I pleasured girls orally a lot without reciprocation. These girls did not want to reciprocate. Some had real boyfriends. Some found BJ's detestable. Some merely treated me like one of the girls and penetration by me of all people was the furthest thing from their minds!

Pain: Because having a pussy is something I have always desired -- and still do --  for probably forever, like back when I was in the womb. Knowing that I was born the way I am, I am quite sure that I have subconsciously desired to have a pussy even before I ever saw my mother's or sister's or one in my dad's girlie magazines.

As you well know if you are reading this, it is has been quite hard to go through life without the correct body parts -- having to live with that thing down below that you always tried to wish away. But it never went away, thus the mental pain.

I have always dressed as girl, acted like a girl, submitted like a girl. I have shaved my body since I was 12 or 13. I have worn panties since that time. I have developed small boobies as well. All those things, however, don't take the place of having a pussy and being a real girl. And that's the source of my great mental pain.

Does anyone else feel same way? I bet some of you do! Well, that's my long essay on my phantom pussy pain! Hope to get some responses!

7 comments:

marilynsturn said...

I am over 75 yo and still feel that way.Acceptance is a bitch
Marilyn

Veronica Girly said...

It's literally the only thing on my mind these days. it's been my biggest wish since i was about 8 years old. I still make a wish every time i see a shooting star :(

Nyoka-TGirl said...

Most of the time when i try to penetrate my dick goes soft. It seem like i am mentally wired to just used my tongue, lips and fingers

Patricia Simpson said...

Very well put. I think this post really speaks to the lack of completeness many (including me) feel given our situations.

Anonymous said...

Life is too short. Look into transitioning and become a complete woman, mind and body.

J said...

Sexually speaking, I'd love to be a girl. I'm sexually submissive naturally, and wonder every day what a woman feels during sex. Plus, the way I see it is that women get to 'feel' sex all over their bodies, while men mostly are stimulated via the penis. I want my ample 'breasts' sucked and squeezed, and I long to be entered rather than enter.

But day-to-day, I dress and act like a guy, and have no desire to change that. I would enjoy panties/stockings/bra, but only in sexual situations. Especially so a bra, which I'd love wear and then have opened or pulled up or down to reveal my breasts.

jenny clayton said...

i yes i do witch i had a pussy seand i was 5 year old

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?