New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wouldn't you want to be this girl?

Still another girl I wish I could be!
Wouldn't you want to be this girl, all you sissies and T-girls! I certainly would!

That perfect body, slim shape, beautiful face, lovely hair, sexy legs. And the pussy, yes, with a little patch of pubies!

Now, the boobies! She has little ones, but they fit her slim body! I certainly could live with it if my boobies were like that! I would not have to be voluptuous. Just a girl!

Now you know a girl like this is certainly desired by men and women alike! Men who want to thrust their huge dick in her! Women who want to devour her sweet pussy! Oh I wish I had a pussy!

My biggest dilemma would be whether I would be satisfy men, be a lesbian, or both!

I definitely would not complain about anything else in the whole world if I could be a girl like this!

5 comments:

Leeanne Montgomery said...

I would be satisfied if I could look like her. And many other gorgeous women. I'm certain I'd be bi.

Hugs,

Leeanne

Stevie Stevens said...

All I know is that my entire life, when I have seen a beautiful girl I have wanted to be her not screw her!

sissydoll said...

I'd have to agree with Stevie. So, if I were her I'd definitely just want men.

Nyoka-TGirl said...

I got a body type like hers(glad, happy)

I know i would definitely be a lesbian, but i would be satisfying men too

Becoming Tgirl said...

I dont care how big boobies i would have.. just to have ultrasensitive nipples

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?