New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, August 31, 2012

Shopping for girlie scents!

This is pretty much what I
looked like walking out of the
bath and body store!
The other day I went shopping at a mall and I had a gift card to Bath and Body Works. So I went in the store and was greeted by one of the three girls who was clerking. She asked what she could help me with. I said I had a gift card and wanted some spray scents.

Now, I was wearing short shorts showing my shaved legs and a top showing my titties so it was quite obvious to the clerk what she was dealing with. But it was like when a T-girl goes into a wig shop. The wig shop wants to make a sale and they probably know that T-girls are good wig customers. We are also good lingerie customers!

So the girl was quite nice and let me try several scents. I love them all so it didn't take long for me pick out several bottles of spray. She rang me up and gave me some coupons and told me about their web site where I could find some more deals.

I don't know if the store gets many sissy faggot t-girls in there -- but I would assume they get some. Oh, and there were other female customers in the store and I bet they had a good time watching what was unfolding in front of them!

7 comments:

Lee said...

You look delicious.

Anonymous said...

I love that place!I go there all the time alone and with my spouse. I shop on line at times as well. coupons good deal I only use their products on my skin. A must for mistress. Favorite scent is Carried Away
Marilyn

Megan said...

wow i think you look great so confortable . bet you smell good now to . hope i am brave enough to shop like that someday . good luck

Billie said...

My shirts are fitted, my shorts are cut short to show off my shaved and oiled legs but I don't wear makeup. I dress in this femme mode all the time but I hardly look like the picture you post. Good for her!

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes Billie I dress in that mode all the time too except for work

Sometimes Spanked said...

Lovely... I buy some mist scents at the grocery... must shop like you do! Sara

jennapher said...

You look so sexy! And I believe you are right, lots of gurls shop in places like that, and of course VS and other stores. I have found that sales people are usually unfazed and very helpful!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?