New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, September 24, 2012

A pathetic sissy watches

This is pretty much like
what I saw through
the window.

As I have written before, I had a very mixed up period of being a sissy teen and young adult. I had crushes on boys and gave oral pleasure to boys. I wanted to be a girl. But because of social pressures of a teen boy being with another teen boy, I thought that I should maybe strive to be with a girl.

But that was easier said that done if you are a sissy. Girls wanted to be my good friend and that was about it. They would go out with me to do stuff as a friend but it was not a "date." In college, there were girls that I gave oral pleasure to, but they were not girlfriends. Just special friends. I bet you know what I am talking about.

I would have feelings for these girls, even though I knew it would probably not go anywhere than me giving them oral pleasure. Then, during college, this one particular girl -- a pretty blonde -- came along. We were really close, closer than just friends, or so I thought. Spent a lot of time together, talked all the time. I thought maybe we were a couple. Would have been a first for me, because as I said, girls wanted to be only good friends with a sissy like me.

So things were going along -- and as I said I thought we were a couple and she had even said that -- when one evening I went to drop in on her at her place unexpectedly. I happened to notice the car belonging to a male friend of mine from high school parked outside. I thought WTF! I went up on the porch and before I knocked on the front door I looked in the picture window.

There she was, naked on the couch sucking, licking, devouring his cock! I was so hurt, as you can imagine. I kept watching from the shadows until he started cumming and she swallowed it! I stayed there as they cuddled and kissed and caressed after the BJ. My head was spinning by then, so I got out of there.

I was very very sad for a while because I knew that was just the way it was going to be. I should have known better to think that the girl and I were actually going to be a normal couple.

The other thing was that I had seen this guy's dick in our high school locker room and I have to say it was magnificent, a lot like the cock pictured above. So much more magnificent than my little thingy. I would have enjoyed pleasuring it over and over myself! Deep down, I could not blame her. And it would become hers to pleasure over and over and take deep inside her. They actually ended up dating and getting married.

I did not say anything to her nor to him about me seeing anything. We just grew apart and it was mostly because of her new-found love. She had no time for me anymore. I graduated from college and moved to another state for a job and found myself wanting to be with guys again until that also soured -- I told you I was always mixed up!

And here's the real kicker: After a good while, I actually found that episode to be exciting to me. As someone who also loved cock, I actually thought it was arousing as I replayed that night in my mind, seeing a girl I believed was my girlfriend pleasuring this beautiful cock while I stood on the porch as a pathetic sissy watching.

2 comments:

sissydoll said...

Oh! I would so much love to pleasure that cock. Like you said... Can't blame her. More like... envy her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?