New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Great pool memories!

A sissy's locker room memories!
As a young sissy my family had access to a swimming pool at a large park owned by my father's company. We spent a lot of time there and I actually learned to swim at that pool.

When I was about 12, I started noticing the men in the locker room. Men like Leo Giamani, who is pictured at right. I found that I could not keep my eyes off them. I started to sneak peaks at them, being very careful not to get caught looking. (Boy, I don't know what I would have done had I been caught ogling!)

Now, you have to remember that I had a little 1-inch sissy clitty -- and I have to add that it is not much bigger today! So to see men with these 6-inch dicks was just wondrous to me! Also, I was a weak sissy with skinny arms and girlie legs and some of these men had these big powerful arms and legs! (You know, not all these men were worth looking at; some were overweight so I waited for men built like Leo to come by!)

The bottom line is these men would just make me melt! Make me tingle inside! Make my head spin!

I had already seen my mother naked, seen my sisters in their underwear. And my feeling about that was that I wanted to be like them. Also when I was about 12, I was "playing house" with my sissy friend, dressing up in my sisters' and our mothers' clothes. Then my sissy friend and I started giving oral pleasure to some other teen boys.

But seeing the men with big dicks in the locker room was totally different. I could not get them off my mind. And I tried to get to the pool as often as possible and probably ended up spending more time in the locker room than in the pool!

I would go home and have day dreams and night dreams of being in their strong arms and of course, giving them oral pleasure. And then the men holding me and kissing me!

Do you know what I am talking about? Did you have this experience too?

2 comments:

Belinda Reed said...

Heck yes I saw 'the difference' between my clit and their cocks and knew what I wanted the use of! Such open sex appeal!!!!!

Herboitoy said...

As a young lad I was so conflicted and I was a afraid of getting caught looking at other boys. The only fantasies I ever allowed myself were the ones where I was forced to kiss another boys cock.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?