New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, September 10, 2012

Snickered at (again) by teen girls!

This is what I looked like
while out shopping!
So I was in a department store the other day when these two teen girls started pointing at me and snickering at me, which they tried to hide but I could still see. Then as I moved from one aisle to another they followed me and kept it up.

Now this was not something that was new to me. I have been pointed at and snickered at by girls when I was in the aisle shopping for my maxipads and tampons. But I was not shopping for my feminine protection. I was not shopping for makeup or nail polish. I was not shopping for bras and panties either. I was not shopping for girlie short shorts like what I was wearing or purses like the one I was carrying.

I was in the stationery section! I was shopping for a sketchpad and some lead pencils.

What the girls in the store looked like!
Sometimes I don't get it. I wasn't wearing a dress or a skirt. I was wearing denim shorts and a top. And so what if my legs were shaved. I had a purse, and it wasn't even really a feminine purse, but more like a smaller version of a backpack.

But these girls still felt the need to point at me and snicker at me. I should have given them a mean look! Of course, you cannot say anything to them because they were minors, but you can let them know that you notice them.

"I bet that sissy is wearing panties!"
Giggle, giggle, giggle.
But then again, those girls would tell all their friends in school the next day about how they saw a sissy dressed as a girl at the store and how the silly sissy gave them a mean look because they were looking at and laughing at the sissy.

I should be used to getting looks and reaction and comments and I have written about those times before. But everyone once in a while it happens again and you deal with it.

But how do you deal with getting those looks and reactions and comments from strangers who might see you out in public in girlie clothes and maybe buying your lingerie or nail polish or maxipads?

5 comments:

MsNaydi said...

Are you not seeking humiliation?

Stevie Stevens said...

Actively seeking humiliation. No. But I do realize that I have always brought it upon myself -- whether I liked it or not -- by the way I acted and dressed ever since I was about 12 years old.

jennapher said...

I would say it's a blessing & a curse! I just love to go out looking my feminine best, I am proud of being feminine and a sissy tgurl, and I love to provoke reactions to my appearance. But of course you are at your most vunerable in this situation! I've seen people look and sneer or snicker, but if it doesn't kill me it makes me more feminine!

harri said...

I think it is horrible.

I don't think you wanted to be humiliated while shopping.

I think that humiliation in the bed room with your lover is different.

One is sexy, the other is just cruel.

Stevie Stevens said...

Harri: I don't WANT to be humiliated. I dress how I want and act how I want and shop how I want. It's those girls who had the problem, but really there is nothing you can do about it.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?