New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, October 29, 2012

Cheer cheer for the boys like a good sissy!

A sissy should always cheer for the 
real boys and men who play
a tough sport like football! And this
is how they should do it!
When I was a teen sissy in high school I would always sit with the other sissies who sat with the girls in the stands right by the cheerleaders who were at the side of the field cheering on the team!

Sure, real boys who could not make the team would be in the stands too, but it was the sissies who sat with the girls cheering along with the cheerleaders!

But sissies should be cheering on the team! Sissies certainly cannot play a rough sport like football! Sissies are swimmers. Maybe runners. Maybe tennis players. Certainly non-contact. That's if they can play a sport at all. I know that is how I was! Being a cheerleader would have been the most suitable sport for me!

Sissies and T-girls like us should be there to cheer on the boys in high school, the bigger boys in college and most certainly the men on the professional teams! What sissy has never dreamed of being a member of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders! I know I have!

In an ideal world, sissies would present themselves like the girl in the photo when they cheered on the boys and men! Tennie shoes and socks and the pom pon would be all we would need to show our support for the strong, handsome, muscular guys that we so desire!

And a sissy cheerleader certainly would be at post-game parties showing her appreciation for a job well done on the field by the boys and men!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of what I sissy I was in high school. I remember having two female friends who were dating guys who played on the basketball team. The three of us would go to all of the games together and cheer for the boys. At the time, I was still conflicted about my sissiness,but my two girlfriends just intuitively knew what a little fairy I was. They would openly talk about their intimate relationships with their boyfriends to me as though I was just another girl. It often hurt me to hear them swoon at how manly these guys were and just gush at how great these guys were at pleasuring them. And yes,their "size" was often a topic of discussion.In my fantasies, I initially had crushes on these girls. But in reality, I knew I would never have been able to date them because it was obvious that I couldn't pleasure them like a man. It was so much more appropriate for a petite and delicate little pantywaist like myself to be treated as though I was their girlfriend. They even made it clear to me that their boyfriends would comment on what a pussy I was, but were never bothered by the girls' close friendship with me because they knew I was no threat to them.

Joy





Belinda Reed said...

Well if you weren't dressed as per your photo, then at least you should be in a short cop top and short revealing skirt just being the eye candy for the boys, eh?

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?