New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Time to start thinking about Halloween!

My all-time favorite
Halloween costume!
It's October and that means it is time to start thinking about Halloween!

Do you like to dress up girlie on Halloween? Maybe go to a party that way? Or give out candy at your place that way? Or walk the streets on that evening that way?

Of course, we T-girls know that Halloween is THE day that you can get away with dressing up like a girl! You just say to people, "How do you like my costume?" And everyone has a good laugh!

That's how it is with my Marilyn Monroe costume!  It is pretty much like the one at right, including the wig and shoes. I have worn it probably half a dozen times. People are quite amused by it! Everyone gets a laugh. They like my wig. They check my makeup and lipstick. They ask me how in the world did I learn to do that! They marvel at my shaved legs and painted nails! And I try to act like Marilyn, but I know I am pretty bad!

I have great fun. Of course, what most of my acquaintances don't know is that I have always wanted to be like beautiful women like Marilyn! If I could wear that costume every day of my life, well, I would be quite happy about that!

I have also dressed up as a cheerleader -- quite common for T-girls I would imagine! And of course, a French maid! Never a fairy nor a ballet dancer, though that would be fun!

Have you ever dressed up as a girl for Halloween? If so, what did you dress up as?

3 comments:

Sissy Slut Michelle said...

Yes I did it just once. Sad story. I thought my relationship was stable ( 3 yrs. )...This is it I'm going to show her.....now or never. Try to ease her into the truth. Had the best sex we've had in months. Halloween was over but I started wearing girls panties then once in a while under my boy clothes. Went well a few times but then the mmood soured. Broke up.....SHIT. Hope she doesn't try to use it against me worries. Never did, learned my lesson........never....ever do that again. So I visit all my secret friends here everyday and dress alone pretending.
Kisses...Michelle

Anonymous said...

I dressed as a girl a few times in the past 30 years, but never went all out by shaving legs, getting a good quality wig, piercing my ears etc, but a few years ago, my wife said I should do it right and do everything as a woman. When I did, I spent a full 2 weeks of vacation getting prepared and going out as a woman. I had acrylic nails done, a full body / bikini wax, pierced ears, eyebrow shaping, a professional makeup application etc. The whole process nearly cost a thousand dollars, but when I saw how good I looked as a woman, I actually felt like a woman. My feminization was so good that I won $500 that time and now dress up every year. I love spending time in skirts and dresses and became very good at makeup that my wife and I now take many mini vacations to New York or Boston as girlfriends and my wife just loves my feminine side. Even in my male drab at work, I still wear my French gel nails, get a complete body wax every 3 - 4 weeks and started growing my hair longer and getting it cut in a feminine style. Everyone at work and all of my friends accepted my slow transition and I've never been happier. This year, I'll be a Playboy Bunny, like I was 2 years ago. It's a real thrill getting into the corset and looking at my 38D bust, 25 inch waist and 39 inch (padded) butt.

Dani

Anonymous said...

I have dress as lady gaga and alice from resident evil

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?