New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting compliments is so nice!

Two women liked
my coat!
Every once in a while I will actually get a NICE comment, as opposed to an insult or sneer, when I am out.

I have had women compliment me on a top or shorts I might be wearing. Maybe my sandals. I have had women compliment me on how nice I smelled on a number of occasions!

Still, on other occasions, teen girls have laughed at me and men have called me a faggot -- right in the middle of a store like Wal-Mart! Just because I was wearing short shorts or my boobies were evident!

So, it was refreshing when over the weekend, TWICE I complimented on my outerwear by women. It has turned chilly in the Northeast -- after a week of rain from Sandy -- so I have been wearing a light coat similar to the one in the photo. Mine has a hood, however.

These two women stopped me to tell me how much they adored my coat! I told them how it was llama wool and was from Ecuador, purchased from an actual person from Ecuador at a local festival. Nice conversations with pretty ladies in both instances.

Have you ever been complimented on something you were wearing by a person you did not know when you were out and about?

2 comments:

Dan Walton said...

Yes, I was given a compliment when I was out dressed. This nice woman said that I looked great and my legs where awsome. She also gave me compliments on how well my boobies look so woman like that she thought I was a girl at first. That made my night much more special.

jennapher said...

Yes I have received compliments while out, and it is a wonderful thing.
Several times I have been complemented on a shirt I have worn by girls or young women, and I have often been complimented by women for my cologne, which could be Pleasures by Este, Heiress by Paris Hilton, Outspoken by Fergie.
Always nice!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?