New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, November 26, 2012

How did you look in high school?

Did you look like this in high school?
This is pretty much how I looked in high school! What about you?

I had long hair like this -- maybe a little curlier -- by the time I reached 10th grade. Did not color it in any way like this sissy girl, but I did know sissies who did. I vividly remember a sissy boi who had orange hair in high school! And sometimes you would see a sissy with blonde streaks. Most of the sissies -- though not all -- at least had long hair though.

I was also shaved all over like this sissy girl! Notice her smooth chest! I started shaving my legs earlier than that because the chest hair had not started to come in yet. But when it did, the chest hair had to go too! Then later, the arm hair had to go as well, although even real girls have arm hair. I could not stand the feel nor the sight of any body hair whatsoever except for maybe a girlie V down by my little sissy clitty!

So how about describing how you looked in high school!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I had similar features as well. I didn't have the courage to color my hair that wild and I figured my dad would freak anyway. I had the same complexion as I never stayed out in the sun and didn't want the tan lines. I always liked the way I looked in my sisters bras n panties without the tan lines. I used to keep clear coat polish on my nails until kids made even mire fun if me at school. That's when I changed to a goth look. I kept black polish on at all times and the baggy clothes and jackets I wore always allowed me to wear bras to school without anyone knowing. I wore bras and nylons or fishnets pretty much throughout every day during my junior and senior year.

Billie said...

I'm a bit "older" but I've always had very long hair, still do. As early as elementary school I heard boys say, "He's probably just a queer."

Later, to make a statement about my being gay, I wore skin-tight shirts and pants! Boys who were bold enough to speak to me after school were treated very well! It was the most scarry and lovely experience in my life at the same time!

In high school I always dressed in female intimates (to include a training bra!) and wore them under my boy clothes. I simply loved the colors and the feel of the textures. Still do!

Stevie Stevens said...

Since high school I have always worn tight jeans and tight female slacks (with no pockets, of course, if you know what I mean.) You would not think it, but it was very noticeable to the other kids in high school and I got called a faggot for a simple thing like my slacks!

john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?