New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Putting a name on being a sissy

Please participate in the new poll. I was wondering what others who look in here were called when they were a sissy growing up or even to this day?

I was called all those names in the poll! And some other names that were not so common. I remember a grown man where I worked a summer job when I was in college kept calling me "Suzie Q." He actually did it over and over. And he would say things like "when are you going to blow me?"

But if I had to pick one name that I was called the most, it would have to be pussy. The mean boys in junior and senior high school kept calling me a pussy. All the other sissies too. That seemed to be the popular term for us out my schools. I still remember that harassment and bullying. Still remember the exact boys who did it.

I don't deny that I was and still am a sissy. It's just that I have never forgotten the part that comes with being a sissy that includes such name calling. I know you all had to experience this as well and maybe still do. So make your pick in the poll and also maybe leave a comment about your experiences here!

7 comments:

Billie said...

Usually the guy was making his deposit of semen when he called me a faggot. He also told me to "take it all", just like a real girl would!

I wanted so much to be his "real" girl.

Was I that much of a sissy? Yes!

susanrhodes said...

i have ususally kept my sissyness hidden, but when i have been out fully dressed in a mini skirt etc, i have seen a few reactions as people nod my way and point but i can't say i have really heard what they have said. i do remember one guy who was about 25 out with his girlfriend and as i passed them i heard prt of a sentance, but then he raised his voice as he continued and said "fucking queer".

Joy said...

For a long time, I really believed that I wasn't doing anything to make people suspect that I was a sissy. I was in complete denial because I was so afraid of what might happen if I truly acted the way I felt. But it didn't matter,because whenever I let my guard down, it was obvious how effeminate and girlish my tendencies were. As a result, I had to endure being primarily called a pussy, but sometimes was called a faggot, sissy,cunt,or,homo. I also recall mean boys mocking my mannerisms and imitating me when I spoke effeminately. They would often call me a girl and tease my girlfriends about being romatically involved with me even though they knew it wasn't possible. On a couple of occasions I even overheard a couple of my girlfriends comment to these boys that if they ever did it with me it would be like doing it with another girl.

Joy

Drecksau said...

Super sexy!!!! I like this pink style

marilynsturn said...

I do dress the part. I wish they would all say something. I am so proud to be hwo I am
M

JinianVictoria said...

I was called a sissy. It was meant too derogatory me but I simply knew what I was and never was anything but. And I did notice that the guys who used to call me that were the first in line to try to date me so they could get sex. I simply told their girlfriends at the time what they were doing. Under no conditions would I ever date a guy who was involved with another woman at the same time! Its fun being a sissy andsimply knowing you are and proud of it!

Stevie Stevens said...

I neglected to put queer in the list of answers for the poll. I thought about it later but it was too late because some of you had already voted. I was called a queer some. If you were called a queer, select faggot in the poll, because it is pretty much the same thing.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?