New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Taking care of your sissy behind!

This is how I often look from behind!
Only my tampon goes in the next hole
up as it does for all of us sissy girls!
I love having a tampon in my sissy behind!

If you do too, you know that not only does it give you the feeling of fullness in your sissy behind that you should always have, it is just the idea that you are doing something so feminine such as putting in a tampon like the real women do!

I actually gave myself an enema to clean out my sissy behind and gave myself a very thorough fucking with a dildo in the shower! I always do this without touching myself in front! Try to have such willpower!

The next time I sat down to tinkle I noticed when I turned around to flush that I had managed to push some of my sissy juices out into the toilet! Just a tiny bit because that is all this sissy can produce anymore!

 I sprayed on a nice scent and inserted my Playtex Gentle Glide tampon! So I still feel nice and full and girlie as far as my sissy behind!


5 comments:

susanrhodes said...

i have just recently got back into the habit of having a period again. you are right, there is something so girly about using a tampon.

i had a satisfied smile when i inserted one again, i managed it so effortlessly that you would have thought i had been doing it all my life into a real pussy.

i do remember reading a quote, that a girl should be able to insert a tampon as easily as she does her lipstick. you can tick that one off for me!!!!

Robin OShay said...

Iv never tryed a tampon. I do love the clean feeling of a good douche. I use a enema/douche bag but I like the douche tube so much better. As to the dildo I never need touch my front I can cum like crazzy from just the dildo. But face it girls the real thing is much better.

Robin OShay said...

Iv never tryed a tampon. I do love the clean feeling of a good douche. I use a enema/douche bag but I like the douche tube so much better. As to the dildo I never need touch my front I can cum like crazzy from just the dildo. But face it girls the real thing is much better.

sissydoll said...

Oh! I also love wearing a tampon. It makes me feel so feminine.

Anonymous said...

I always wear a tampon after an enema, just in case there's any water left up in me. And I wear Playtex Ultra Glides too!

Smiles, Tracy

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?