New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A great but bittersweet performance!

The college co-ed was
wearing  a top like this!
I was on the campus of a small college about 50 miles away to see a performance and of course there were young co-eds all around, just what I always wanted to be!

I have to say that although I get great pleasure in seeing such girls, it does hurt a little because I know that is what I missed in life. Well, actually it hurts more than a little. I bet you all understand such feelings!

But there was this pretty one young lady among several walking around and she was being an usher and fetching things and moving things around, just generally helping with the performance before and after. And she was wearing a very revealing light sweater, tight and pretty much showing half her tits. Also she had on tight jeans. And did I mention she was quite busty like the girl in the photo!

The performance was great but what made the afternoon greater was the extra scenery! I couldn't help but wish how I had such beautiful assets!

But, as I said, although such sites are enjoyable, it does hurt to realize that you missed out on being a girl such as that, does it not!

4 comments:

Billie said...

Yeah, Stevie, I'm so jealous!

Stevie Stevens said...

I am an avid girl watcher and of course I am watching because I want to be like them!

marilynsturn said...

After all these years on the planet(77) I have finally grown to acceptance of what is, I di my best o making the most of the body I appeaared here in this trip.. I am sure that manytimes as a woman has had a lasting effect on my personality. Woman on the inside appearing as male. My spouse has the rverse. We make the adjustments mentally and feel it otherwise. I love your posts Stevie and you provide me with inspiration all the time. I wish you the best of holidays and thank you for making my year more enjoyable.
Maruilyn

Stevie Stevens said...

Wow thanks for the nice compliment! But I am just taking the time to put down thoughts that I am sure most sissy girls like us have! My reason is that I love to get responses because I need to know that there are others like me out there. And you and also Billie and also LeeAnne to name a few certainly contribute a lot to what I am trying to do!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?