New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Still in love with Marilyn!

I know I have posted this photo several times before, but I have been reading a lot about Marilyn Monroe recently, as this is the 50th anniversary of her passing in 1962.

I used to think about how great it would have been to be Marilyn! But from what I have been reading, it was not all a fun and glamorous life. Obviously, it had a sad ending.


But one thing I found was that she wanted to be loved but she ended up in troubled relationships. And then there are all the stories about her various liaisons!


Still, as I have written before, she passed away when I was a toddler, but I saw her in magazines later and I thought, oh how I wish I could be like and look like her! A little weird coming from a 12-year-old boy, don't you think!


I clipped out the famous nude photo and hid it among my stuff and I would even pretend to be like her in this photo and pose like her! Haha! Please someone tell me I am not alone in doing stuff like that!


I found this quote about her posing nude in my reading:

“She was most in control when she was in the nude,” Hugh Hefner writes. “What would be a position of vulnerability for others was a position of power for her.”

Just how cool was that!

One thing I know for sure is that she was the first celebrity, actress or model that I wanted to be! Raquel Welch was another one! And there have been many others since I realized what a sissy I was and how much I wanted to be a girl!

2 comments:

sindee said...

definitely two women to want to be like. I love them both too

marilynsturn said...

well you can tell by my name. I am old enough to have seen all her movies as they came out. I still adore her. Thanks for the post
Marilynsturn

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?