New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, December 31, 2012

With child .... and so beautiful!

I was listening to a guy on late night radio the other day and he said you have to check out the photo of the pregnant model Marissa in Allure magazine!

Wow! I wish I could be pregnant and look like that! That was just the point of the radio guy: how beautiful she still looks, even with child.

But as you know, a sissy T-girl would love to be with child! I know I would! I have always envied women with child even if the great majority of them did not look like Marissa!

I have always had the feeling that I wanted to have a baby in me, have milk-filled breasts, give birth to the baby, breast-feed the baby, be a mother! I know I am pretty silly, but I tell you, that is something I have always felt deep inside of me!

So I envy Marissa! Not only because she is so beautiful to begin and that any sissy T-girl would love to be her, but that she also gets to be with child! Just another thing that we sissy T-girls have missed out on unfortunately.

1 comment:

jennapher said...

What can be more feminine than being with child? I also wonder what it must be like to know that another life is growing inside you, to have that "bump" and then watch it grow, see the sonograms, hoping it's a girl of course, but no bothers if it's a boy...just another part of the feminine mystique!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?