New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, January 11, 2013

How are you accepted at work?

Probably my biggest work grievance is that I
cannot show up at the office like this!
I have always worked in an office -- ha ha, imagine sissies like us doing real labor work with real men -- and I have to say that anyplace I ever worked, it was the women who accepted me as a sissy and treated me nicely and rarely ever the men.

The women have always greeted me and talked to me and included me in their lunch dates. And even activities away from work. Of course, we have talked about fashion and cooking and baking. Sometimes, my female co-workers have confided in me about their relationships, sex lives and other personal things. The newly-hired young ladies just out of college also talk to me, probably because they can see right away that I am not going to prey on them!

Now the men: In general, they do not talk to me nor do they include me in work-related or out-of-work activities. The gay guys do and the other sissies do. Even the softer men do. But not the real men. They really do not want to have anything to do with the sissies or the gay guys. Even some of the supervisors do not talk to me; they will send me emails. Fortunately, there are some female bosses.

Oh, I just remembered that a number of years back, a man was fired for constantly harassing a gay guy, who also is black. The man was warned to stop several times and he did not, so he was fired. I have never been personally harassed, because -- luckily, as you see -- I work for a company that has zero tolerance as far as harassment against women, people of various races, and people of various sexual persuasions. They even offer benefits to same-sex spouses.

But my relationships with women at work pretty much mirrors how it was and is with my relatives, as I have written about before. Growing up, I spent most of my time with my mother and sisters and aunts and female cousins. Rarely with my dad, uncles or male cousins.

If you are a sissy or T-girl, how are you accepted at work?

6 comments:

mrslickiv6 said...

i worked for the U.S.Federal Gov't. Of course there were gay folks working there. I was impressed by the fact, that they knew who accepted there lifestyle and who didn't. Maintaining a business like attitude, they were generally well recieved as just another worker.

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

Being caught out by one of the girls in my office whilst I was wearing a bra was what helped push me along my sissy journey

Brittany White said...

Hi, i am not sure this is what you want to hear but i have a really red neck job , let me say i earn 96k a year so thats why i put up with what i do.
oh i have been with my company for 17 years now.
yes every one can tell i have the mind of a female. i also have the voice and movements of a lady i can't help it .i try and buch up as much as i can but to no avail , i am not excepted by the guys when there in a group. one on one they love me.
i get hit on regularly if not grouped , its part of life , i hear nasty stuff said about me all the time.
i don't take care of my self like i use to anymore except at home for my wife.

all my life i have been friends with females not males , i just don't relate with the men .

so in life for me its lonely just my self and my wife . i have no friends but in my opinion the tumor i found in my colon looks to be maliginant so i won't have to suffer for much longer . i am in my early 40's .

brittany

Joy said...

I have always worked in offices that were dominated by female professionals and most of my supervisors have always been women. Up to this point, I have always went to work in boi mode so that I would not have to risk my job or career. However, my effeminate nature and androgenous appearance made it easy for the girls in the office to recognize that I was obviously a sissy. Although I tried to keep a low profile, I just naturally became accepted as "one of the girls". I was always included in lunches and other social gatherings outside the office that consisted exclusively of females. Some of the girls became really close with me even though they had husbands and boyfriends,and would invite me to their homes. The men never cared because it was obvious to them that a sissy like me would never be any sexual threat. As time went on, they no longer privately referred to me as a "little pussy" or "fairy" and eventually just viewed me as one of their wive's girlfriends. By this time, it came as no surprise to the girls when I told them of my desire to live as a female, and began to present myself that way outside of work. They were quite supportive because they know that I am much better suited to be a girl. A few of them have even seen me changing in the ladies' dressing room and couldn't help but comment how my little sissy clit proved that I was meant to be a girl. Although I presently still go to work in boi mode, the hormone therapy is making it difficult to just pass myself off as the effeminate sissy that I have always been.

Joy

harri said...

This is a really old topic, but it seems to really hit home for me.

I am a professional working in an office that is about 95% female professionals.

I can "come out" only on casual Fridays.

I wear tight(er) jeans and causal fem tops.

No one comments. When I go a little too far, I will get a second look from some of my co-workers. Two women have stared at my penis in the evalator. No one has tried to feel me up. I think that people just assume I am gay even though I am married.

I feel so much more comfortable in fem mode.

I wish I could do it every day of the week.

Stevie Stevens said...

Thanks for the comment, Harri!

And even though the post may have been around for awhile, and new comment will appear on top of the comments list!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?