New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

How do you put on your bra?


 I saw these diagrams and had to say something about them.

Is this the way most girls put on their bra? Is this the way they are taught? To put their titties in first, then reach around and hook it?

I always found that to be difficult. And I have been wearing bras since I "borrowed" my sister's when I was a young sissy!

What I learned to do -- and how I always do it to this day -- is to hook the bra first when it is against your belly. Then swing it around until the cups are in front. Then put your little titties -- or big titties if you are luckier than me! -- into the cups. Then put your arms through the strap holes and adjust the straps if necessary.
I always had trouble reaching around and trying to hook the bra as shown in Step 2 and at right! So at some point I gave up! Now I guess you can just avoid that by wearing front-closure bras! And I do have several of them!

How do other sissies and T-girls put on their bra? Like it is shown in the diagrams and photo? Or like how I described I do it?

Either way though, isn't it such a nice feeling to be wearing a bra like a real girl! Isn't it such a constant reminder of what sissies we are!

14 comments:

m said...

Generally hook around the back. If it's a new bra, I might hook around the front a few times until I get used to it.

Clive Serves said...

I am with you, Stevie - hook to the front and then swivel the bra around. Although I don't wear a bra very often. I picked up this technique from watching my wife fix hers

Lynne said...

The pics show the correct way to put on a Bra, I do it this way with no problems !! also scoop my Breasts into the Cups.

Just learn to do it this way, shown to me by a female Bra Fitter. Lovely leaning forward and letting your breast fill the cups and then reaching for the rear Clasps !!

Love + Hugzzz

Lynne xxxx

Stevie Stevens said...

I believe you, Lynne, that it is the correct way. I just have trouble doing the hook-up in the back!

marilynsturn said...

I do now and always have done as I saw Mom and all my daughters do As in the diagram. My spouse on the other hand does it Stevie's way
I wear a bra every day and enjoy my way too.
Thanks
M

jennapher said...

Like so many other feminine things, I came to this late, and I had a heck of a time hooking by the back. That is certainly the correct way to do it, and the most feminine. So I try to do it right, and if I can't, I just do it the utilitarian way by hooking it in the front and then twist the bra to the correct position.
It took a while to find the proper size bra for me, and it appears women have the same problem! I think if the bra is the correct size, hooking from the back is much easier...

sissycindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sissycindy said...

Like most women I've met6, I put mine on backwards and spin it.

sissycindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss M. T. said...

Stevie: yes - hook it up and then put in the breasts! If only i had breasts .... Melodyx

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jessica said...

I always hook mine around back. been doing this about 30 years.

Liza said...

i hook from the back unless I'm putting on a bra with multiple clasps (>3)

LaurieJean Becker said...

Been faster hooking it around the back than my sister ever was. And my boobies are bigger than hers!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?