New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, January 11, 2013

Sissy saying panties!

I had a pair of panties like this on yesterday! The only difference is that they read "Kiss Me" instead of "Kiss This." But they were covered with hearts just like this girl's undies!

I actually have a set of three: white hearts on red, red hearts on white, and both red and pink hearts on white!

I think those are the only panties I have that have words on them. I do have a pair of black short shorts that say "Kiss Me" on them!

I remember when I was teen sissy that we sissies would talk among ourselves and we would say how certain pretty real girls should be wearing panties that read "Nothing is Better for Thee than Me," the old Quaker Oats saying!

Do you wear panties with any special sissy design or saying on them?

4 comments:

Clive Serves said...

They are gorgeous - I must get a pair like them!!
I have no panties with writing on :( save the label saying 'keep away from flames' lol - if only they knew how hot I felt wearing them :)

marilynsturn said...

I do have panties with words. She buys them so they match. We have several pair. All different sayings
Thanks
M

Stevie Stevens said...

Those heart panties, I believe were purchased at Walgreens (or maybe Rite Aid) around Valentines Day, which is coming up, of course!

robin48 said...

I have hearts on panties butt no writing

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?