New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A humbling place in life!


I watched a video today where the guy's cock head was at least an inch and a
half! And this gal was sucking on it like she had not eaten for a month! She was eating that cock like someone eats those super hot dogs at the all-you-can-eat section of the ballpark!

My sissy clitty is same size as these dick heads! Is yours?
I have addressed this before. It is very humbling in several ways:

First, I wanted to be the gal on her knees in front of him, of course! She was going nuts on that cock as I would want to do! Taking him down her throat and everything! Then she screams "Oh fuck me!" And he proceeds to give her several orgasms with that super schlong!

Second, there is the thought that no female would ever want to be with sissies like us who have one and half inch clitties that are as big as the head of a real man's dick! Well, a woman would want to be with us, but only to use our talented tongues! (Has there ever been any research finding out if sissies give women better oral pleasure than real men do? I wonder!)

Don't you find it very humbling to know that you have a place and it is a very humiliating one? That you are good for pleasuring men and women orally because you cannot possibly do it any other way?

11 comments:

Billie said...

I don't normally pleasure women, Stevie, but I know I bring that to the men in my life! Sometimes they want to fuck me, sometimes they don't.

I am well aware of my place with these men and humiliation only comes into play when they want me to be seen in the act. They only think what I do is humiliating or degrading!

I see sucking cock as merely a very natural thing for me to do.

Tom Ponta said...

Kneeling down and making another man cum in my mouth is without doubt the most enjoyable experience I've ever had. Being humiliated and degraded is a major part of the turn-on for me.

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes, I would have to think that 90 percent of us T-girls and sissies are submissive. So that is exactly what you would expect a submissive to do!

Sissy Slut Michelle said...

1st of all Stevie it's been way too long since I told you how much I love your blog !!

And Yes it's humbling and humiliating to know I can never truly satisfy a woman. Not only do I have a tiny cockette I have a hair trigger too.

I've never sucked a real man's cock (too closeted) but swallowed many another sissy tiny cockettes in perfumed panties !

Kisses, Michelle

LaurieJean Becker said...

My sisters six year old son has a larger one than I do. Growing up looking and wanting the boys had in HS and being made fun of because mine never grew.

No loss, I do wish I knew what it was like to have a pussy and feel my man in me that way. And I love sucking a mans cock and feeling him explode in my mouth :D

Joy said...

When I was a teenager, during the summer I would help my aunt look after her little boys. They weren't even in first grade and were bigger than me down there. I would see them undressed when they would get out of the pool. My aunt knew this, and sensed my shame. But she thought that since I was a sissy in every other way, it was only natural that I had a tiny little clit. That is why I helped her during the summer. The boys my age were out playing sports or helping their fathers in their garage. I was in the kitchen doing laundry and baking. I remember I would be wearing girly shorts and a tank top with smooth legs and shoulder length hair. My aunt would tie my hair in a bun, and have me wear her girly apron and fuzzy slippers to do the household chores. Her little boys would call me a girl and my aunt would scold them. When we were alone she would compliment me on what a good little housekeeper I was, stopping just short of telling me what a good wife I would make.

Joy

Stevie Stevens said...

Oh Joy how nice! Some of the things that you mentioned with your aunt were true with me as well, as far as the housekeeping while the boys were out playing boy sports or working on cars.

LaurieJean Becker said...

On my knees pleasing my man, or any man, looking up at him while he has my hair in his fists controlling me. What more could a girl ask for, except to be taken afterwards.

When I was little I got called a "Momma's girl", in High School it was "Sissy, fa__ot, cum dumpster" used by the "real boys/men" in school. I knew my place and the girls in school hated me because I was more of a girl than they were.

My "clitty" was always small, it was always natural for me to sit or squat to pee, I never really had anything to "grab". And yes, I loved helping my mom around the house, going shopping with her and my sister, and everything girls do.

Stevie Stevens said...

"I knew my place and the girls in school hated me because I was more of a girl than they were," says LaurieJean.

I knew that to be true as well. Especially some of those girls on the sports teams. Not counting certain body parts, I was much more feminine than they were. I certainly acted much more feminine than some of those girls.

Jay H. biforblack said...

oral on women is all I am good for, and I am glad I have 2 holes for men to use. I am often humiliated when I see young boys with bigger dicks than me, it just shows me I am not really a boy.

Gabe Ruth said...

So pretty mines just like your tiny pinkys

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?