New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

Friday, April 5, 2013

About to become sissy wives?




Image you are sissy T-girl dressed like the two girls on the left. And why would you be dressed in such a sissy-like fashion? Showing all that leg in such short pretty dresses? 

See the bridal veils in the photo on the right? You would be dressed like that because you are about to be married to a beautiful man in state that allow same sex marriage! About to become a submissive sissy wife forever!

Hopefully, with the states that allow same-sex marriage and the even more to come, we will see more sissy T-girls marrying men and being the sissy wife and housewife that they yearn to be. I know I had feelings that I wanted to be a man's wife ever since I was a teen. Oh, if only I could have been in a later time!

3 comments:

Billie said...

In order to get around the law of the states that do not allow same-sex marriage, Stevie, I simply entered into a Long Term Relationship - an LTR. (for those who don't know that abbreviation)

Hopefully, we will now see more sissys and T-girls marrying men and becoming the wife they yearn to be. Not to mention the nightly (or daily!) boudoir duties! There is hope yet.

Sharon said...

Stevie I'm with you I have always wanted to be a housewife. I would for the right person always be in a dress with lingerie on. I would never complain about a headache or being that time of the month even though I do practice it. I would enjoy pleasing the person I would be with and be the best sissy I could.

seo crossing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?