New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We know how to do all those girlie things!

Unlike real boys, we knew how to do things like this!
Remember when you were growing up a sissy how the mean boys ridiculed you because you could not play any sport well? In fact, you were pretty pathetic, weren't you? I know I was!

And remember how you could not climb the rope in gym class?

How the girls would not pay attention to you unless it was just to have you as another girlfriend?

But you knew how to do many things that those mean boys could not do!

You knew how to shave your legs! Just like the girls!

You knew how to put on nail polish! Just like the girls!

You knew the proper way to put your feet into  stockings and how to pull them up your smooth legs!

You knew how to hook those stockings to a lacy garter belt!

Just like the girls!

And while they were taking the bras off the real girls, you knew how to put one on! On yourself, that is!

So, the big question: Do you regret not knowing how to play those boy sports, but knowing how to do all those girlie things? I sure do not! And when you add knowing how to cook and bake and sew and things like that! I am glad I know those things and not those silly sports! I still cook and bake and sew!

And of course: We knew how to give great BJs and great pleasure to those silly boys who played sports! And who did they go to when they could not get the real girls to put out? I am sure you know the answer to that!

Knowing how to do those girlie things is not a bad thing at all, now is it!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't regret knowing how to be on the feminine side one bit. Just wish I could stop myself from getting my hair cut and to stop biting my nails.

Cindy Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Williams said...

I just wish that I had given into my feelings when I was much younger. I feel that I have wasted so much of my life trying to hide the fact that I am a sissy.

May 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Billie said...

Stevie, dressed up seductively and wearing slutty makeup, I made a pretty good substitute for a real girl. I also learned to bake and sew and all the males in my life tell me I give great BJs!

Thanks goes to Madison Avenue for showing everyone what sells!

marilynsturn said...

Amen

LaurieJean Becker said...

My mom and sister always treated me as a daughter and younger sister. Such excellent role models for me.

Joy said...

I have always had a knack for all of the girly things you mentioned. But I have also loved decorating and fashion. I remember going shopping with my mother and aunts and picking out curtains when the men in the family were watching sports and doing other "icky" boy things. On a few occasions when us girls would come home the men would sarcastically comment that they should just put me in a dress. At that time I would still get embarrassed and have my feelings hurt. But in retrospect I wished the women would have taken them up on that. Today, I still do these activities with girlfriends except now I am wearing a dress. And when we come home the men don't even give it a second thought. I am just one of the ladies.

Joy

Miss M. T. said...

I so agree, but i'm not down on sports: after all, it was sports that gave the boys we love to play with those lovely hard bodies we love so much! And there's always something about a guy in shorts, don't you think? Melody xx

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?