New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, May 10, 2013

Affected by that manly scent!

Ever have to work closely with a
guy and remember how you felt!
Did you ever have to stop and tell yourself, "OK, get a hold of yourself! Just settle down!"

Well, I had to do that yesterday! As I mentioned, I work in an office. And my computer was getting an error and I could not continue working. Had to call the computer guy.

So he comes down to my desk. Gets really close to me and is looking over my shoulder as I explain what the problem is. That's when I picked up his manly scent and it was starting to turn me on! I mean, he had that manly scent and also a very refreshing manly aftershave scent as well.

So he asks me to let him have my chair so he can fix my computer. I  then end up getting close to him again and looking over his shoulder to see what he is doing.

You know that manly scent that I am talking about! Unmistakable! You know how it turns a sissy on! We sissies always smell like girls! And we love to be around manly men!

But we're right in the middle of this office so I have to tell myself to settle down and control myself, pull myself together! I just wanted to eat this guy up! And I have known him for a number of years, so this is not the first time that I have felt that way!

It was tough, but I regained my composure! Does this sound familiar? Ever been in this situation?

2 comments:

Aurelia Sous said...

Yes Stevie! I do know this feeling so very very much. Intoxicating isn't it!

Joy said...

The last time I was in a situation like this I was alone with a man in his private office.Yada Yada Yada, before I knew it, I was on my knees giving him a blowjob. When he came in my mouth he whispered good girl. My panties were soaked and my little clit doesn't even get hard. I don't usually see this man because I normally work in an office with all women and we have very little contact with his agency. I finally confided in one of my girlfriends at work who teasingly called me a little slut, but admitted she was jealous because this guy was gorgeous. Then she winked at me and said welcome to the club.

Joy

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?