New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, May 3, 2013

Dolls for me, not guns!

This was my special friend as a young sissy!
No guns for me!
There was a radio talk show host defending the fact that young boys need to have a gun. It's sort of a symbol of manhood for many people, I guess.

He was commenting on the story of the 5-year-old boy who killed his 2-year-old sister with a rifle that was given to him as a gift! That story just made me cry!

So I thinking: What! Why does a 5-year-old need to have a gun? I guess some people need to do that, but it is all on the parents to make sure things are done safely.

The radio guy was saying how he played with GI Joe and toy guns and it was only natural for his dad to get him a BB gun and then his first real gun. And there were no problems with them whatsoever. Fine.

That was not an issue with me. I stuck by my mother and older sisters and aunts. Learned to cook and bake and sew. And how to dress like a girl! Not to hunt. I did not want to play with GI Joe. I had my Barbies and similar dolls to play with. There was no way in the world my old man was going to get me a rifle at age 5 or any age for that matter. He really had nothing to do with me anyway. Either because I was a sissy, or maybe that's what caused me to become a sissy.

Maybe more boys should be playing with dolls instead of guns! I turned into a pretty decent person without being anything close to being macho! I am pretty intelligent --  even if I do say so myself -- and awfully caring and nurturing! Maybe if young boys had more femininity in their lives there would not be so much testosterone flying around and the world would be a better place!

What do you think?

12 comments:

Happy pet said...

Why would anyone need a gun, period?

P
x

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

Loved my dolls as a kid! Not sure my dad was too thrilled tho. Lol

Joy said...

As a rational adult I certainly don't approve of guns being simulated as toys for children of any gender.
Growing up, I had no desire to play with guns. But I also had no interest in even appropriate toys or activities that suited a typical boy.
I loved playing with dolls and tea sets, and I don't think it came as a big surprise, especially to the women in my family. It was obvious to them from very early on that I was an effeminate sissy who probably should have been a girl anyway.

Joy

LaurieJean Becker said...

My sister and I would play with our Barbies ALL the time. We even did tea and baby buggies outside and everything. The boys around would invite me to go play but everything they wanted to do was just so rough! I loved playing with my dolls, brushing their hair and even changing them.

Courtney Captisa said...

To that guy who said no one "needs" a gun. You don't NEED anything in life except food/water/shelter but a right to defend yourself by means necessary is something we should have.

The person who bought a real gun for a 5 year old was an idiot. 80% of the gun stories put on the news are negative, however there are hundreds of thousands of incidents every year where guns are used successfully in defensive situations.

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes Courtney and I have read stories about T-girls who have been assaulted and could have used a hand gun. But as a young and teen sissy that was not even a thought for me.

Bill C said...

Because there are evil people in the world who will hurt you. You can be a victim or take care of business. There is NO third option
Google "pink pistols" (not an image search). Primary base is "lesbian."

Bill C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill C said...

Agree that a 5 year old doesn't need an actual gun. Think of it as chlorine in the shallow end of the gene pool.
You CANNOT repeal Darwin's law..m

Bill C said...

《Censored》auto-correct!
Not GIJoe dolls, huh? ;-)

The Furiously Fast and Fastly Furious said...

Idk, Australia and England have pretty amazing records with gun control. The proportion of gun crimes in countries with stricter gun laws makes America look like an anarchist state.

The Furiously Fast and Fastly Furious said...

Additionally, the tragic stories of accidental shootings, mass shootings and other tragic gun crimes could never outweigh the few stories of a gun helping. Granted, I'm not for complete gun control, but no civilian needs military-grade assault rifles. Also, what use does an innocent person have for 100-round magazine clips?

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?