New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Princess boy: I know one too!

Princess boy from the Today show a couple of years ago.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/princess%20boy
I wrote about a boy -- a relative of a relative -- before who is just like the boy featured in the interview done by the "Today" show a couple of years ago -- a princess boy.

Well, I ran into this boy and his family recently at a family function. He must be 11 or 12 by now, still is effeminate as I wrote before, and still likes to play with dolls with his female cousins. But while I was sitting there talking to his mother, she said how he wants to be a princess and has asked for princess costumes so he can dress up. He does it by himself at home and when his little female cousins come over to their house.

His mother said she is perfectly happy with it! She talked about it like it was a non-issue. Personally, I hid my dressing up from my mother when I was 12. Although she and my sisters knew that I was doing it. But I did it and we all pretended that it wasn't going on I guess.

But this boy's mom is sitting there happily talking about how her 11- or 12-year-old boy enjoys dressing as a princess! I guess I never really wanted to do that. I wanted to dress like my older sisters, that is, like teenage girls!

The only thing is: this boy is effeminate and looks like he will be gay. I think I can tell based on my own experience. I hope he does not get picked on when he gets to middle school and high school. I am curious to see what happens. I guess I will be seeing him here and there at family events.

No comments:

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?