New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, May 13, 2013

Thinking about my prom!

Saturday, I was in a restaurant and there was some commotion, giggling actually. It was about a dozen couples coming into eat before going to a prom!

I loved seeing the pretty girls walk in! Very envious, actually! Every one of them was gorgeous girl! They all had similar gowns on like the one in the picture at right. I figured the style this year was long, and slit and backless! I even wondered if school officials were allowing such backless dresses because they all were showing a lot of back!

But it made me think of my own prom! The prom I did not attend. Being a sissy, some pretty girl or even an average girl was not going to go to the prom with me. I'm not saying that a sissy never went to a prom with a girl but it did not happen with me.

All the girls that I had as a friend -- not girlfriend, mind you -- went to the prom with a cute guy. Many with the football players. Some with the guys who were mean to me. Some with guys who I had pleasured orally! I know because I heard all of their stories afterward. (Hey, it was funny knowing that some girls were blowing some of the same guys that I and other sissies were blowing!)

Anyway, I would have loved to have gone to my prom just because it was a big social event. Ideally, I wish I could have dressed in a beautiful gown and had my make-up done and gone with a cute guy too! That would have been more like me! I would have surprised more people by walking in WITH a girl, than I would have surprised by walking in AS a girl!

Now, what would I have worn for my gown? As much as the girls I saw on Saturday were so beautiful in their long, slit and backless gowns, I probably would have worn a short dress like the girls at left! I would have wanted to show my legs just like they are doing! I think that even though a long gown is so elegant, a short dress is even more girlie!

Did you go to your prom? Did you sit it out like I did? Would you have gone given the chance to go as girl like I wish I did?

9 comments:

LaurieJean Becker said...

I do not know what I would have done if I had not gone to my prom. Everyone in school knew I was trapped as a girl in a boys body. And I did get to go dressed up. I wore my sisters long, backless, black, satin gown; my hair and makeup perfect (my sister insisted on doing my makeup), and for the first time she had me wear her corset, stockings, and 4" sandals! I did make a lot of classmates jealous :). And the best thing about it was I was able to go without any breast forms, mine were a B cup by then.

Stevie Stevens said...

You were so lucky LaurieJean! I can honestly say that that would never happen at my school. Not in my lifetime anyway. The county I live in is 99 percent white and ultra-conservative. More NRA-friendly than gay-friendly. You hear about counties like that in the South, but it is worse here and we are in the North, just outside of a liberal big city. I could see what you did happening in the city. But for me that was never an option.

Leeanne Montgomery said...

Ah, prom! It reminds me that I somehow rented a pink shirt to wear with a light blue tuxedo. Too sissy you think?

Billie said...

I sat out my prom, too. But I did wear a frilly dress with all the trimmings and made "love" as any real girl (GG) might!

I was invited to an all male party and was the only "sissy" there. It will always be the most wonderful time I've ever had!

Joy said...

Unfortunately, the prom was not really an option for me. I was much too effeminate to date a girl and not quite ready to go as a girl. My participation was limited to helping a couple of my girlfriends shop for their gowns and decide how to wear their hair that evening.

Joy

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes Joy, I was pretty much in the same situation as you. And I also saw off a couple of neighborhood girls on their way to the prom. Me, I went to a major league baseball game that night with a bunch of other sissies and nerds because we all won free tickets for getting straight A's!

AnaKaren said...

I didn't go to mine, and I definitely would've wanted to go like those girls in short skirts. But my biggest regret isn't actually the prom, it's not having had a quince años.

Stevie Stevens said...

I had to look that up AnaKaren. I see it is the celebration of a girl's 15th birthday. Oh my, how I share in that regret. By the time I was 15 I wanted to be a girl so badly. I had had that feeling really seriously for several years by then, not to mention sissy feelings for a as far back as I can remember.

AnaKaren said...

The thing is, it's more than a regular birthday celebration, it's a coming of age ritual for girls a bit like a sweet sixteen, but it's a celebration sometimes on the scale of a wedding.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?