New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Here are two girls with a sanitary napkin and belt!

Anyone use a belt and pad?
Here are a couple of real girls wearing a sanitary napkin on a belt, something I wrote about in a recent post!

So much more feminine than even sticking a pad in your panties, don't you think!

I have gone around the house doing my chores just as these two lovelies are dressed! You can do that when you have a 1-inch sissy clitty down below! It snuggles nicely into a maxipad!

As I said, as a young teen I got my start getting into my mother's monthly supplies. This is what she wore. I am sure it was before the sticky pads came out. Although, I managed to find a lace panty in the drugstore next to the pads into which you affixed the maxipad. What an exciting day that was for me when I took those panties and a pack of maxipads up the checkout lady! Do you think she had any inkling as to what was going on!

So, having my panty and pads, I loved wearing them to school just like the hot real girls were doing! Wasn't that a great feeling knowing that you were wearing even panties like the girls were wearing. And that you were shaving your legs just like them! And thinking of boys just like them too.

2 comments:

Cindy Williams said...

Did that bring back some buried memories. I was about 9 or 10 when I watched my mother put on a sanitary napkin. I was peeking through the key hole(skeleton type keyhole)of the bathroom. I had seen the Kotex box in the bathroom and knew what they used for, but didn't see any directions on how to use them.

A few days later I noticed the belt in the bathroom dirty clothes hamper.

So I had to try and wear one and I did, and I immediately got an erection as pulled it up between my legs. I then put on a pair of my mom's panties and pulled up my pants over them. It felt like I was floating on air.

KayLisa Bruse said...

Oh YES, Cindy...I love having a sanitary pad in my panties. I use Poise Long Ultimates and Poise Long Panty Liners because I just dislike so much those pee pee drips stains on my panties. Some times when I am lazy I use the pad to release my pee pee and it makes Me so horny my clitty & pussy gits soooo wet with pre-cum I have to masturbate & orgasm over & over!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?