New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Regular summer wardrobe!

You would see me dressed like
this in the summertime!
Minus the high heels, this is pretty much what I wear around in the summertime! I don't want to get into too much trouble so I wear just regular low girlie sandals or flip flops!

But I love those girlie tank tops and short shorts!

Sure, I get looks and sometimes I do get some nasty comments. But I have been doing it this way for a long time. I think because 99 percent of the people do not care is why I have always dressed this way since I was a teen.

For example, I went into a convenience store today and there were these rugged construction guys getting food and drinks for lunch. They all eyed me up and down and did not say anything. That is a pretty good test. You know women are not going to say too much too you and neither are older people.

As I have written before, I have gotten snickers from teen girls who have spotted me in a store, especially if I was looking to buy maxipads!

But tank tops and short shorts are my typical wardrobe when the weather is so hot! What do you do?

4 comments:

Dan Mel said...

I wear tank tops and short shorts too but I also wear pantyhose with them too.

LaurieJean Becker said...

I love wearing spaghetti string tank tops and short shorts, and yes sometimes shear hose. But I enjoy wearing the 4" cork sandals with. I also love washing my boyfriends car and wearing them but with my bikini top. Sooooooooo sexy!!

Billie said...

I wear these exact shorts! I'm often asked, "Why do you [I] wear them?"
Regardless of who asks, I simply say they're more comfy than men's shorts!

I hesitate to wear anything more female in public tho, like tank tops, pantyhose or heels.

Stevie Stevens said...

I can get away with wearing those short shorts because I am so tiny down there -- and getting tinier -- that there is no bulge.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?