New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, June 28, 2013

Transsexual description sounds just like me!

There is a great blog out there that I always check out and you will find it in my blog list:

A Gender Variance Who's Who



This really interesting post caught my eye today because it really sounds like me and I am sure most of us sissy T-girls:


From transsexual author Kay Brown: her description of a “homosexual transsexual”:
“The prototypical feminine androphilic (“homosexual”) transsexual was called a “sissy” by her peers growing up.  She avoided rough & tumble activities.  Her primary social circle consisted of one or two girls.  She actively participated in girls games and imaginary play.  Her parents were embarrassed by her femininity, and may or may not have sought professional help in trying to discourage her behavior.  
As a young teen, she became interested in girls fashion and make-up, often exploring how she might look as a girl by dressing up and experimenting with make-up.  This did not, of course, involve erotic cross-dressing.
This sissy is just how I was
as a teen! But hey, according
to transsexual author
Kay Brown, we were
great baby sitters!


She had crushes on boys at school.  Her peers thought she might be homosexual.  She was hassled, perhaps even bullied, by homophobic boys, but otherwise was reasonably popular in her chosen circle.  She was considered very neat and well dressed in boy’s clothes.  She sought out opportunities to interact with small children and infants, taking on babysitting jobs.  
As she approached adulthood, looking at her own nature, her potential future, both romantic and economic, made a rational decision to transition to living as a girl so as to grow up to be a woman socially.  Her family may or may not have disowned her in late adolescence.  As she is naturally feminine and passes quite well, she found that she was socially and romantically more successful as a woman.  She actively dated men while pre-op, but assiduously avoided direct contact with her penis, finding that emotionally uncomfortable.  
Being young and lacking capital, she lived several years as a woman, taking feminizing hormones, before having SRS to improve her sex life, replacing genitalia that she didn’t use with those that she did.  She may or may not have found a husband and adopted children.”


The beginning of this statement was especially true with me! I was called a sissy by my peers. I avoided rough and tumble activities in favor of feminine activities. My father did not like that I was a sissy, but my mother loved me the way I was.

With two older sisters, I became interested in girls fashion and makeup and of course I dressed up in my mother's things and those of my one sister.

I had crushes on boys at school. My peers bullied me for probably being gay. But I was popular among the girls, other sissies, other races and nationalities, just about any other group that was not the white boys.

And as far as baby sitting, I had to laugh because that definitely was me! I was drawn to infants and children because I became very maternal and neighborhood people sought me out to be their baby sitter. I got just as many babysitting jobs as the neighborhood girls did!

I cannot speak of transitioning, because I was never fortunate enough to do it. But the rest of Kay's description was right on. I must look her up to read more of her stuff!

How do you compare with what she wrote?

2 comments:

Belinda Reed said...

It's so me, it's uncanny

Billie said...

What is written IS me, except for the baby-sitter thing.

You're right, of course, Zagria has an excellent blog! I don't always understand it but I barely passed - school that is!

The bullies in my school had a big hand in helping turn me into the "woman" I am today!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?