New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A silly sissy dream!

In my dream, I was walking
down a busy street in a pink bra!
I had a silly sissy dream last night! 

Well, normally I dream about being in the arms of a hunky man with a big beautiful cock and I am doing everything that a sissy T-girl would do to pleasure him: Kiss him, suck him and have him dominate my sissy behind! And then cuddle with him, of course!

I bet you all have dreams like that!

But this dream was really silly. I am walking down a busy street. I have on my usual summer clothes of very short shorts and girlie sandals. But as far as a top, I am wearing just a pink bra!

So I am trying not to be noticed. I have on sunglasses, but I am walking down the street with my head down, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Still, I notice people who probably would be shocked at what a sissy T-girl I am: current co-workers and bosses and some friends that don't really know the whole story about me.

The dream was just about me trying to avoid detection, but really there was nothing I could do about it. I felt like everyone was looking at me! I was walking down a busy street in just a pink bra on top after all! I think I would notice that if a real gal passed by me like that! And that's all the dream was, nothing more. I was still just walking down the street trying to avoid detection when I woke up!

I don't know what the meaning of the dream is. Why I would ever dream that. Have you ever had silly sissy dreams like that? I mean dreams that do not include pleasuring a man? Those are standard dreams for a sissy T-girl! I mean crazy silly dreams!

2 comments:

Billie said...

I once dreamt I attended a gala dressed as a woman! Only women (GGs) were in attendance and I was given no problems. I listened to the speakers, I ordered dinner for myself and I was asked what kind of drink I would like to close the night. It was a fantastic dream!

AnaKaren said...

Technically pleasuring a man wasn't part of the dream, so: I dreamed I woke up in as a slim, dark-skinned Latina, surrounded by several men who explained it was like a medical experiment, and after some hesitation they said I was pregnant, I just asked how far and they said it was like I'd just gotten pregnant. A man (light-skinned, muscular, clean-shaven) was assigned to act like my husband for my new identity, it had to be kept secret that I wasn't a woman before. We moved to another city and he went out to work while I stayed as a housewife and cooked for him and so forth. I learned about makeup and dressing like a woman (I always chose to wear dresses). One day, when the pregnancy was just starting to show (physically and also in that I was very emotional due to hormones), he casually mentioned that sex was part of our roles, I nodded - I wanted it but I was very nervous, I sat on the bed, I was wearing a yellow summer dress, I took off my shoes (black, low heels) and glanced at my smooth, shapely legs, I told myself I had nice legs, and smiled at the irony that even though I was pregnant I was really a virgin as a woman, and was about to start undressing (my plan being to strip, lay on my back and spread my legs for my husband and let him take over) when I woke up.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?