New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Called a fag for the way I carried my books!

How sissies like me
carry books!
How guys carry books!
With another school year starting, I was thinking back to my junior and senior high school days. 



I drove by our local high school the other day and the second thing you notice -- after some of the hot girls we sissies always wished we could be -- is how the girls and guys carry their books: The guys carry them at their side and the girls hug them against their chest. 

OK, to be more accurate the girls and the sissies hug their books against their chest. That is how I carried my books, along with my fellow sissies during my time in school.
This is how I would
have looked like
walking down the all
in high school!

Of course -- as you know if you carried your books like a girl -- that was just another reason for the mean kids to hurl verbal abuse at you and call you a pussy and a faggot. I lost count of how many times I walked by the football players carrying my books like a girl and they called me names.

Then at some point, I bought a book bag like the girl at right has, and carried it just like in the photo. I used it mostly to carry my notebooks and other papers because it was not really strong enough to put more than one book inside of it. Then, you guessed it, the mean kids called me a faggot because I was carrying a "purse."

Did anyone else run into this annoying trouble because of the way you carried your books in school?

1 comment:

LaurieJean Becker said...

Not just how we carried our books, but also looked at our nails, tossed our hair, and ran during gym.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?