New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Do you remember your very first time?

Do you remember the first time you ever sucked a cock! It was some time ago for me as I was probably 13! I am going to try to recall most of the wonderful event!

My sissy friend Timmy and I had started playing dress-up at an attic apartment at his house, using clothes from my sister that I brought and lingerie from mostly his mother that was at his house. This went on for a while and as I have written before we would prance around as girls and we would cuddle and kiss each other.

Well, these two boys started to join us, only they had no desire to dress up and be girls. They did, however, get naked for us. And, naturally, we began to kiss and cuddle with them.

I seem to remember that the first time I sucked a guy I was just playing around with him. He either was nakie or had his undies off for sure. I do not remember exactly what I was wearing but I am sure it was a short dress or lingerie because that is how we sissies usually were attired.
I came across this photo some time 
ago, but was saving it for this post!
This guy looks a lot like
the first guy I ever sucked!
His face, his body and his cock!

We were just sort of tickling and pinching either other, you know, playful stuff. I remember stopping and looking him in the eyes and kissing him on the lips. I had kissed Timmy on the lips, but this was the first real guy I had ever kissed.

Then I dropped to my knees and my face was right in front of his cock. I can still picture his cock in my mind after all these years. I know I nestled may face against it, kissed it and started sucking it. 

I cannot remember how long I did it or what he was doing except for standing there. But I do know for sure that when he came that it was in my mouth and I do know that I swallowed his load, probably because I did not know what else to do with it! I cannot give you "juicy" details about that -- how much cum, how it tasted -- because I just can't. I just know that I swallowed it.

I do not remember how I handled myself in that awkward moment after I stood up, whether we said anything to each other or laughed or what. I remember that Timmy was sucking a guy off in the same room at the same time. 

I also cannot recall whether I felt any guilt or shame about what I had just done. I can't remember how I felt when I went home and over the following days after giving that first blowjob. It was just too long ago.

But this is a fact: Probably the next week I was doing it again, so obviously I had the yearning to suck cock and to be with boys! And those two boys who joined us for those first times, well, Timmy and I actually pleasured them all through junior and senior high school! I mostly sucked my original guy, but we did switch off occasionally. 

I may have mentioned before that it was supposed to be a secret among the four of us, but the secret got out and there would be other guys who came around for after-school and Saturday morning blowjobs.

There were a lot of tough things about growing up being a sissy -- the abuse, the confusion in your head, etc. -- but the times in that attic apartment during those six junior and senior high school years was definitely not one of them. 

OK, so do you remember the first time you gave a guy a blowjob? Like me, maybe you cannot recall all the details, but how old were you and who was it and where was it?







6 comments:

John Smith said...

Like you, my first was early, probably fourteen. But I remember his taste, the texture of his cock, the intensity of his cumming and the pleasure of swallowing for him.

Within weeks of my freshman year, I was on the radar of the studs. They put me on the run and I was under pressure almost every moment. At first I resisted the idea but as the inevitability set in, it started to change.

One day a freshman had me backed into the corner when a senior lineman appeared. He laid claim to me and warned everyone else away.

"You've got to put a bitch into heat first," he said then looked over at me. "Go on now girl."

I don't know how long it was but every day, he would find me and make me do something. He'd tell me how he wanted me to dress, how my hair should be cut. He told me the shop at the mall where he wanted me to buy panties. I could feel him watching me.

Soon, I was burning up for cock. Then one night he gave me his sweaty uniform to wash. I caught the scent of him as I was putting the clothes into the washer and it changed my life forever.

I rode my bike over to his house. He turned me away until the weekend. That Saturday, he had me down in his basement in front of a bunch of other guys. He was really verbal. He made me beg for it.

By the time I got to him, I was a panting bitch in heat.

LaurieJean Becker said...

The first time was in the boys locker room after gym, not a good experience because it was forced and by three or four, and they left me sitting in the shower covered in cum and in my mouth.

After that it seemed I just could not get enough of it, and still cannot. My man is the only one that can have sex with me, but he also loves it when I take on an entire room/bar giving blowjobs.

Krissy Rodzon said...

Mine was the first time I came out to a guy. He was my best friend and a year or so older, much more manly then me obviously. I got dressed up for him and i dont know how it happened but he pulled his cock out and gently pushed me to my knees where I was now facing this massive cock. I remember thinking "hes not gonna make me s..." as his hand went to the back of my head and pulled me closer. With out thinking I opened my mouth and he slid himself in. Before I knew it I tasted a hint of something strange and a flood rush down my throat. He pulled out and all I could do was put my hands over my mouth a sob like a the girl I was now becoming. I still get butterflies every time I see him, and still remember the taste and feel of that smooth yet hard cock in my mouth for the first time, Im now hooked.

marilynsturn said...

Believe it or not I was 64 YO my first time. I found him on line. I studied a tutorial on How to suck black cock. My first was black and my last was black. I married six years ago and now a hoppy housewife. I tried white but..... you know. My spouse knows and knew before we married
Never wil forget the first time.
Pleasure replaced any fear I had
M

sissydoll said...

My first time sucking cock was also the first time I had a man in me. I was about 16 or 17 and it happened when a man (much older) picked me up as I was hitch hiking in Maryland. It was ages ago in the early 70´s. He took me to a park and as we sat there fondling each other he asked me to put his cock in my mouth. Oh dear! I still remember it as if it were yesterday. He was big and I remember the manly aroma of his cock as I wrapped my lips around its head. I didn´t know what to do so for a short while I just kept it in my mouth relishing the moment and thinking to myself...Yes! I like this. He then guided me tenderly as to how I should suck his manhood. He didn´t come in my mouth,as he wanted do do it elsewhere...But that´s another story. The truth is that that evening I lost my virginity in more ways than one.

Joy said...

My first time I actually serviced two boys. Me and my parents were visiting relatives out of town and were invited to spend the evening. I had just turned fourteen. My cousin was a little more than a year older than me and somehow his mother convinced him and his friend to let me sleep out with them in a tent in their back yard. I should have expected this was a set up because both boys made no secret that they thought I was a little pantywaist and under any other circumstance would never include me in a typical boy's activity. That night in the tent both boys got undressed and were showing off how "Big" they were. When they told me that I would have to undress, I knew how humiliating it would be. First of all, I was wearing panties and when I took them off my little clit confirmed what I was best suited for. I proceeded to alternate giving them blowjobs the entire evening. They both must have cum in my mouth at least four times each and I swallowed every drop. When I was in the act, it was the first time I realized I was truly meant to be a girl. It was so easy and natural to satisfy them without the pressure of trying to perform as a male. I actually came without even getting hard.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?