New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, September 16, 2013

A wonderful sissy T-girl worthy of envy!

A sissy T-girl worthy of our envy!
I found this photo of this awesomely pretty sissy and I had some thoughts about it.

My sister had dresses like this and I would borrow them and dress up in my bedroom. Also, I would take them to my sissy friend's house when we "played house." I supplied my sister's short dresses and my sissy friend supplied her mother's lingerie for our sissy playtime!

You know, I was dressed like this one time when my mother opened the door to bring my clean laundry to my room and she saw me! I don't think my bedroom door had a lock on it because you'd think I would have locked the door. But I cannot remember for sure.

But my mother did not say anything to me about seeing me dressed in my sister's dress. Oh, I had been shaving my legs as well! Of course, she knew what a sissy I was so it was certainly no shock to her. I always loved my mother so much for accepting my sissyness and not making any fuss about it!

As a younger teen, I did not have long hair like the sissy girl in the photo, nor access to a wig. This pretty girl must certainly be going out in public like this! And I really envy her for that! 

One regret that the great majority of us have is that we could not or cannot live our lives as the sissy T-girls that we are. There are all sorts of reasons that we have to lead secret lives. I would have given anything to be able to dress like the sissy girl in the photo and just go about living my everyday life like that!

I never understood why it is pretty much OK for girls to be tomboys. Look at all the girls playing sports nowadays. Some of them are tough-looking gals! But it was never OK for boys to be sissies and be feminine-looking! That always really sucked!

5 comments:

Billie said...

Good article, Stevie!

The truth is, it has never been OK for boys to be sissies in this society! Being feminine looking only led to being beaten up or being naughty for "the boys"! I sucked, but not until I learned my lessons first.

Mothers always know about us, they're our moms! I miss mine.

marilynsturn said...

Acceptance can be a bitch. I live knowing it "just is". I have ben on the planet over 75 years and never been happier.
great marriage and no regrets of the past
I bless you and all like us special ones
M

LaurieJean Becker said...

It is the being accepted part that can be the hardest.

But when I saw the pic the first thing I thought of was that those shoes did not go with the dress!

Stevie Stevens said...

Billie, good points! I was verbally abused and even pushed and punched by mean boys, some of whom came around for blow jobs. Go figure! And yes, moms always know and some of us were fortunate to have moms who understood. My father, however, did not.

Stevie Stevens said...

Laurie Jean, you are so right! I personally would have had beige shoes or white. But even better, a blue dress to go with those lovely blue shoes!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?