New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby oil: Soooooo girlie smooth!

Wouldn't you love to have a girlie baby oil party!
We girls could all lather each other up and then
rub each other's smooth legs and bummies
and titties against each other!
When I was shaving yesterday I noticed that my legs seemed to be very dry. So I finished shaving everything except for my girlie V that I am currently growing and was going to get some body lotion off the shelf.

But I saw some baby oil and I thought, how wonderful it would be smooth on some of that to make myself feel really really girlie smooth! I have used it before; I guess I just haven't thought about using it for a while.

So I smoothed on some baby oil all over and I felt sooooo girlie smooth! 

If you are a sissy T-girl, you have probably already used baby oil, but if you have not, you have to. And do it right after you shave in the shower so your pores are open. More than 12 hours later I am still extra smooth and I can still smell the wonderful aroma of the baby oil!

4 comments:

xabi armando said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Billie said...

I've used moisturizer (not baby oil) on my legs for a long time and got the "look", especially when I wear shorts! I'm not concerned about what they think! Today, I use baby oil on my face and arms and although I still get "looks" from time to time, I feel so smooth and girly and isn't that what it's all about?

melissa_c said...

I always use baby oil too, You're so right next day I still feel so girly smooth.

Tracy Davis said...

I always use the Nair with baby oil in it.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?