New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, September 9, 2013

Love the breeze on bare legs!


Living in the northeast U.S., I have always loved the four seasons. I even like the snow as long as the roads aren't bad!

Of course, I love summer because I can wear as few clothes as possible! And you know how sissies love that! I love my short shorts and tank tops, showing my bare legs and arms! I love my bikini bottom bathing suits!
I love to dress like this even in the fall!
I love the cool breeze against my freshly
shaved legs!

I have been shaving my legs since junior high school! Of course, I have always loved to show my bare legs during the summer! But I have also loved the feel of the cool fall breeze on my freshly shaved legs! If your are a sissy T-girl who shaves her legs, then you know just what I am talking about! It is a great feeling! 

I will wear shorts until it gets really chilly out. I will even wear a hoodie to keep warm up above, but I like to show my bare legs even in the fall. Eventually, the flip flops or sandals have to go because your toes get cold! So I have a pair of moccasins that I like to wear.

So, if there is one thing that I do not like about the seasons, it is when the time comes to cover up my legs because it is just too darn cold out!

What about you? Do you love to show your freshly shaved bare legs as long as possible too?

3 comments:

dualpurpose said...

Yes it is great when you have nice legs to show-off. you also have the pleasure of stockings and pantyhose in the fall and winter when you are wearing your skirt. i like shovelling snow in stockings and a skirt of any length.

Dan Mel said...

I also shave my legs along with my entire body. I too wear bikinis in the summer. I also wear spandex shorts for walking, running and bike riding and I wear pantyhose with them. I usually can do this through November when it really gets cold. My wife encourages me to wear pantyhose when we go out shopping because she thinks my legs are hot. I've also shoveled my driveway in a leotard and tights. I wear a lot of leotards and tights in the winter because me and my wife take an aerobics class and that's what she wants me to wear. I also take a ballet class and wear leotards and tights there too. I have gone into a store in nothing but my leotards and tights and it was a good experience. I also love skorts and with a pair of tights they really look hot.

LaurieJean Becker said...

What girl doesn't enjoy shaving her legs, not the quick fast shave that one sometimes must do, but the long, slow, luxurious shaving after a nice long soak. One MUST take ones time for yourself and for your man. Afterwards a nice soothing lotion, painted nails, or going for a much needed pedicure. Walking into the place wearing your healed sandals and Daisy Dukes. What a wonderful feeling :)

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?