New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm a weak sissy T-girl, but I would not change that!

Easier Handling bag was made
for sissies like me! 
I wrote a post one time about the simple pleasures of being a sissy! You know what I mean, things like freshly shaved legs, some nice nail polish. So why am I posting a picture of bag of salt?

There is a good sissy explanation! I live in a rural area. I have well water and a water softener. You need to dump bags of salt in the water softener. The salt would come in 40- and 80-pound bags. The 80-pound bags? HAHA, don't even go there! I could never lift 80 pounds in my entire life! I could never do pushups or even one pullup! Or climb that damn rope in gym class!

There were times that I purchased the 80-pound bags and some strong boy or man had to lift it into the trunk of my car or back of my SUV for me! But when I got it home, I obviously could not get it out of the car, so I had to cut the bag open and use either a coffee can or bucket to carry smaller portions to the water softener until the bag was light enough for me to carry the rest!

I would buy the 80-pound bag for the simple reason that it was cheaper than buying two 40-pound bags. But at some point I just said screw it and started to get the 40-pounds bags -- using a coupon that is often in the paper or in the mail.

But still, with my weak wrists and all, those 40-pound bags were still a struggle to carry! So I really appreciate those 25-pound bags! They still seem heavy to me and I still struggle with them, but I can manage to get them in the basement and lift them up to pour into the water softener brine tank.

Recently, I also purchased some bird seed at a farm store and strong man put two 50-pound bags into the back of my car. I struggled to pull them out of the car and to the ground behind it. Luckily I have a dolly that enabled me to get them into the garage. There was no way I was going to be able to carry a 50-pound bag of anything! That dolly helps me out with a lot of heavier things that I cannot handle.

The point of all this: I love being the way I am. I love being a weak feminine sissy! Yes I was bullied for being that way in school but after graduation I have been able to live my life as a sissy T-girl!

If you are a weak sissy, how do you feel about being that way?

4 comments:

LaurieJean Becker said...

I agree with this. When I was in school I did the girl push ups, forget about sit-ups, pull-ups were a joke I couldn't even get more than a few inches off the ground, and maybe halfway up the rope! 2.5lb dumb bells for me, and my man carries anything more than gallon jugs.

Stevie Stevens said...

I have zero experience with weights. My arms were always skinny and my wrists and hands weak. However, I have always had strong sexy legs. Running was never one of my favorite things to do, but my legs were strong enough for tennis, swimming and hiking, three of my favorite activities.

Stevie Stevens said...

And oh yea, didn't you just hate it
when the gym teacher told you to do a pull-up or climb the rope and you could not so you were ridiculed by him and the bully kids, especially the boys on the football team.

Joy said...

I don't think I could carry or lift anything that is more than 20 pounds. As an adult, I could have attributed this to being on estrogen. However, I have always been very weak and delicate. Growing up, my female relatives realized from early on that I was a little sissy and treated me as such. As a teenager, my chores around the house were always limited to things that girls would do. I recall many times when I was unable to do certain tasks expected of a typical boy my age the females around the house would often say to me 'don't try to do that sweetie,' we will get a "boy" to do it. It seems as though even back then everyone knew I was a girl except me.

Joy

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?