New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I have always loved short dresses!

I have always loved short dresses! Ever since I borrowed my sister's short dresses and was lucky enough that she gave me some of her hand-me-downs when I was a young teen sissy girl!

So needless to say, I have a nice wardrobe of short dresses -- and skirts -- that I have built over the years. 

Last fall, I purchased the short dresses that I have pictured here. I seem to believe that they are all from Kmart and some or all are from the store's fabulous Sofia Vergara line of clothing. Wal-Mart also has some nice dresses and you can buy online from both Kmart and Wal-Mart and them shipped to you. Probably with spring on the way the selection will be a lot nicer than it was over the winter. The ones I purchases last fall were had at clearance prices for some of them.

The dress in the upper right could possibly be my favorite dress! Though as a sissy T-girl, I just love them all! But I know that the brown print is from the Sofia Vergara collection at Kmart. I also have some of her slightly longer dresses.

And how about that pink dress! Most appropriate for a sissy T-girl! 

How nice it is to be shaved smooth, smelling sweet, wearing a sexy and feminine short dress, and some nice girlie high heels!



3 comments:

LaurieJean Becker said...

LOVE the ill' pink dress. But I am surprised you didn't pick out a LBD. I love mine, and it is SHORT, I do NOT bend over for anything, except for my man, wearing it, and even sitting is an experience!

Stevie Stevens said...

I cannot explain why I do not have a little black dress! I just guess I have always been partial to bright colors and prints like the dresses pictured.

RhondaTV tvtvtv said...

I love all your choices
there is a tumbler site called
For the love of dresses
There some (many) absolutely beautiful. Things there

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?