New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ever give a BJ out in public?

OK, fess up! I bet that if you are a sissy T-girl who looks in here that you have at some point given a guy a blowjob in a public spot! 

Here's your chance to tell us about it!

For me, it happened several times in high school. We kids used to party in a picnic shelter behind the school district's administration building. Someone had figured out that it was hidden enough to party and also had escape routes in case we had to run if the police showed up. And several times they did!

But there were trails and park benches back there. Heck, one of the escape routes was to run down one of those trails. In fact, the cross country team used them.

So we would be drinking at these parties and the alpha males at some point would demand a blowjob from either the slutty girls or the sissies, both of which were always happy to oblige. 

I would end up sitting with a guy on one of these benches and my face would end up in his lap just like the real girl in the clip above. And I would enjoy giving a guy a nice blowjob and I would swallow and we would head back to the group. Of course, everyone knew what we were up to because one of those alpha males would otherwise not be hanging out with a sissy. Most often, another alpha male would come up to you and say "I'm next" and you would head back to that bench!

OK, so it was not really really in public. It was in a hidden spot and it was dark, but still it took place with other people around and not in some guy's bedroom.

The neatest thing about it was that I was not the only sissy doing it. The slutty girls were giving BJs too and so too were the girls who were going steady with guys. You could just count on getting a BJ at these parties if you were an alpha male.

So has any other sissy T-girl done stuff like this?

9 comments:

Billie said...

I gave a blow job to a boy as a commuter train went past us! I got on my knees like a girl when we heard the train coming. I was dressed like a girl and we were showing off!

Nancy Lewis said...

I gave a man a blow job in a wooded area near his home. It was nice, but no one saw us. I was dressed.

Stevie Stevens said...

I would hope that no one sees, but still, there is the chance that you could get caught at it!

Nancy Lewis said...

I must add, when I did it outside, it wasn't as thrilling as I thought it would be. But, IF someone had seen us, THAT would have been exciting.

Why? I fantasize that the "someone" who saw us would have assumed I was a female. This would have made me extremely happy.

LaurieJean Becker said...

I have given so many in so many public places. The worst was when my man, because I had been naughty, had me give a blowjob to a total stranger when we were walking to our place. Broad daylight and on the sidewalk!

But I have been giving them from high school on, whenever asked!

Sissy Jessica said...

I've given a blowjob in a wooded area in a park and also in parked cars, sometimes in public parking lots ;)

sissydoll said...

Oh yes! And I almost got caught giving my man a blow job in a drive in theater.. Remember them? You can check out the whole story i my blog.

Sissy Faggot said...

More than once, at night in my backyard with the boy next door. Usually it was in a tent when we were "camping out." But I remember a few times he would sit on the picnic table under the pecan tree and I would sit on the bench with my head between his legs. He would lean back so I could suck his cock. He seemed to like that.

Michellewhois said...

I was considered both a slut and a sissy back then. I was even known to bend over and drop my panties for several special guys.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?