New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Having fun with my bra and panties!

My panty drawer now looks
similar to this one, nice and neat!
I hadn't gone through my panty and lingerie drawers for a long time so with the rainy weather in our area it seemed like a good indoor thing to do!

One result was that now things are sorted properly. Thongs now take up one side of a drawer and lacy panties the other side. My nylon panties have a drawer of their own and so do the cotton panties. There is a drawer for boy shorts and matching tank and panty sets. My nicest bra and panty sets are all matched up again, which I especially love!

I haven't gotten to my pantyhose and garter belts and stockings yet. I have been trying on some bras and panties to see if they still fit nice or I still like them and that slows me down! But it is fun, just like when I was trying on my sister's bras and panties in my pre-teen sissy years!

But the neatest thing is that by going through my bras and panties I am finding some items that I haven't been wearing just because they got moved to the back of a drawer. So finding these items was pretty much like a new purchase for me and so delightful!

3 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

That is something I need to do also straighten up my lingerie drawers. I also need to hang my dresses back up and take a winter coat and have it dry cleaned.

JustALittleFun PrettySoon said...

I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy hot wife stories that will get you going!

Candy forever said...

I love wearing my panties

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?