New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wanting to be one of the hot girls in high school!

Guys talked about their exploits with the
hot girls in high school, but I wanted to
be one of those hot girls!
When I was a high school sissy, I actually had a few male friends who were not fellow sissies, nerds, geeks, emos or guys I was blowing! Maybe they were in my classes or something like that.

And I would be around these guys when they would ogle the hottest girls in school and make comments about their tits and their asses and their bodies in general (hair, great legs, etc.)!

Better yet, some of these boys were dating the hottest girls or going steady with them. So I always heard about how they "got into their panties" at the very least, how they got blowjobs from them (even better!) or how they may have even fucked them (even better yet, since I was giving blowjobs as well!).

But if you were a sissy like me, you were not hoping to link up with these hot girls. As the boys talked, I dreamed about being those girls! Having the great tits and hot asses! Going out on the dates with the popular boys! Them getting into MY pants! Since I already was giving blowjobs to boys, it was so hot to hear if a guy fucked a hot girl and I, of course, wished so hard that I could be that hot girl!

As you know, it was very difficult to be a teen sissy and have thoughts like that. Dreams that were not going to come true. All I could do was dress up like a girl in private or with my sissy friends. And give blowjobs to the boys who did not care who was giving them.

So, for you, in high school, did you want to get into a girl's panties or really be in girls' panties!

4 comments:

Sissy Faggot said...

I was in the band so I didn't have to take phys-ed. Because of that, I could occasionally wear panties I snitched from mom to school. I wasn't giving boys (plural) blowjobs but I was giving one boy all the blowjobs he wanted from the time I was 13 until we moved away just before I turned 16. But yeah, I wanted to be one of the hot girls in school and especially one of the girls rumored to spread her legs for her boyfriend.

Randi Pearson said...

I wanted to be one of the girls
so I could have phys-ed with them
and wear the swim suits. Also
to be able to wear the short
skirts and sit on my panties
if I wanted to.

Stevie Stevens said...

Randi, I wrote previously how I went through the lost and found at the phys ed area at school and came away with various items of girls clothing! What a treat that was for a teen sissy!

maggie said...

I didn't have the balls in high school to be sexually active with men but there was this one guy who I would fantasize about. I would purpose try to get a locker next to him during gym just so I could see him naked. I often fantasized about being alone with him with me on my knees. If only I could go back to high school, things would be different.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?