New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's pantyhose weather!

Real men don't know how to put on pantyhose.
But we sissies sure do!
I will miss summer and the feeling of the air against my freshly shaved sissy legs. 

But there is something great about the chilly weather arriving in the northern U.S. as we sissies there well know!

And that would be donning our pantyhose and stockings again! I have on a short dress and pantyhose today and the feeling is wonderful as you well know.

But today I was reminded of something I used to do when I was a sissy about 12 years old. My mother and two older sisters wore pantyhose of course and when they got a big run that could not be stopped with clear nail police -- how many real guys know that secret! -- the pantyhose got thrown out. 

But what I would do is grab them. When I collected a pair that had a good right leg I cut off the other. When  I got a pair that had a good left leg, again, I cut off the bad one. 

See where I'm going here! I put on both pairs: the two good legs plus the double panty. So I had a steady supply of pantyhose as a young teen sissy! 

How wonderful it was to not only have my mother, but to have two older sisters. As I have probably mentioned before, I also had hand-me-down panties and short dresses, especially from the sister who was just a year older than me. (My other sister was six years older and on her way out of the household.)

I was also lucky that my sister who was a year older and knew about my sissiness was nice enough to give me her gently worn things and be so nice about it!

As I grew older and braver, and also got a little allowance money, I began to buy my own pantyhose and panties.

But did anyone else do what I did with the discarded pantyhose? What did you do to acquire your first pantyhose as a very young sissy?

* Check out the poll on how you wear your pantyhose!

7 comments:

Sissy Faggot said...

My mother was a nurse and she wore L'eggs Sheer Energy white hose for work. Because she wore them under situations that might cause a snag and run, she bought them in packages of 12. It was easy to slip a pair out of the bag after she had worn a few pair (she always had 3-4 pair she was rotating wearing. That's why I still have a love for Sheer Energy to this day.

A woman I knew (I knew her husband better) taught me a little trick with heavier hose like Sheer Energy. Take a small pair of scissors and cut out the gusset (crotch) going along the inside of the seam. Put on the hose with a heavier duty compression type panty over them tucking back between your legs. You can wear them anywhere, even in boy mode, and just pull the panty down to go to the restroom. OF course she wore hers like that because it gave quick access for her husband or any other man she liked to fuck her.

Stevie Stevens said...

That is such a good idea. I can't believe that after all these years I never did that! Just the other day when I started wearing pantyhose again because it was chilly I had to pull down everything to sit down to pee.

maggie said...

I am a little older and believe that I was in college before I bought my first pair of pantyhose. My earliest experience with hoser was with nylon stockings and garters which I obtained through an older sister in exchange for heaven knows what. She knew I was a sissy and for the most part was good with my rumaging through her closest so long as I left it neat and didn't ruin anything. It was my mother who had issues with my it. Her problem wasn't actually with my dressing per-se so much as it was with her feeling that I was invading my sisters private space.

Stevie Stevens said...

Those of us sissies who had understanding sisters growing up were pretty lucky, weren't we!

darlene porter said...

My 1st pantyhose were the 1st female article of clothing I ever bought or owned. I was in 5th grade which is 10-11 years old.I had allowance money from my parents. I was spending the week-end at my grandparents. I asked my grandpa if he'd take me to a department store called TG&Y so I could buy a christmas present for someone but I didn't want anyone to know about it and if he'd wait in the car. He agreed, so I went in to the lingerie department and quickly grabbed a pair of L'eggs pantyhose that came in the plastic egg. I was scared as hell but actually took them up to the check out and bought them.I remember telling the check out lady "These are not for me." and she said "I know. They are for girls." I bought them and walked out so excited!

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes Darlene! I think we all did something like that when we were young sissies! It was even tougher to buy panties!

LaurieJean Becker said...

I started with the typical little girl lace top socks, then knee highs, tights, until one day my mother told me I was now not a big girl but a young lady and gave me a pair sheer pantyhose. She instructed me to do my nails first, lotion my hands, and then how to put them on.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?